Chapter 22 mates....

Okay let's begin shall we?

I can't believe it's finally time!

*Ahem*

"UROOD DEBIL! IT'S YOUR FAULT BELA!"

'MINE? IT'S N-'

"YOU SET ME UP WITH ZUELA DIDN'T YOU!"

'NO I DID N-'

"DON'T LIE! ITS YOUR FAULT! NOW THERE'S GOING TO BE A STUPID RUMOUR THAT IM DATING HER, IF YOU JUST LET ME LEAVE THEN PHIL WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN ME WITH HER?"

'WELL MY BLYAT BROTH- wait..... Why do you sound like that? Russ, what's happening to you?'

Bela is intrigued and confused. Is her hearing right? Or is her mind playing tricks on her?

'Russ, you sound like a man who got caught by his lover with another woman'

Bela now has a smile creeping on her face.

"Wha-"

Russ got his senses back, Bela is right?

'Phil is just your friend, he doesn't need and explanation for why she was hugging you, you two aren't in a relationship, Why do you sound like you got caught by your lover? You don't need to explain right? You two are just friends, like you said, we should be supportive for our friends, whomever they want to be with'

Bela says, she sounds mature but she's enjoying every second of this, she's teasing Russ Because she caught him Finally, he's still in denial about being in love with Phil but, What Russia said and how he acts for the last couple of days isn't how a normal friend acts.

He too is confused why he is acting this way.... He stops and thinks, 'there's no way I'm in love with him, he's my friend' Russ says to himself.

"N-No way.... It's just.... I don't want a rumour...."

Russ says denying.

'why are you stuttering?'

Bela cheekily says to confuse her brother once more and to try and snap him out from his denial.

"Wh-"

'nothing, whatever you say dear brother~'

Bela says with a wide cheeky smile then she leaves.

Russia shrugs the conversation off his head, he isn't going to fa for Bela's mind tricks. He knows she's just messing with him, and HE is NOT in love with Phil.

As usual, he takes his vodka and *ahem* GeTs WaStEd

-the next day-

"Hey Phil, are you sure you two are still not official yet?" Poland asks

"No!" Phil replies

"Aww come on, we totally support you! You and Am-" Mongolia says.

Phil is turning redder and redder.