chapter 46 break the spell/curse semi finale

Russia wiped the blood of of his hands and he wiped the places that has blood using his own shirt. He then swam in the lake, he's not sure if this would work or he's just wasting his time...

Russia doesn't know how to cry. Russia doesn't know how to show him a emotions so him crying might be impossible. Only one thing can make him cry.... And that's if he looses Philip.

Philip and Zuela fell into some kind of vortex. Suddenly the water stopped and they fell into some kind of cave. But there's more water underneath and thus it catched their fall.

They both glare into each other's eyes. They both went to the small island like area in the cave. They then see three statues, made of ice?

Phil feels like there's something wrong.... Something feels wrong with the statues. Bela said that the nation's told her that they built it as a memorial.

Philip went closer to the ice statues. They are cold to the touch.

Phil went close to Alviera, they say that was the name of the woman from the light tribe. Meanwhile Zuela went to the woman from the dark tribe. The one who started all of this, Zuela repeated history. So will history repeat? Will they all die?

Philip noticed that..... The ice statues of Alviera is crying? It's not a memorial of her and her lover hugging with their eyes closed or not anywhere cloee posing like a sweat couple.

Phil feels the pain in all of the three statues. All of their faces express pain over loosing the one they love. The woman from the light tribe in holding out her hand as if she was trying to stop something, indicated by her hand forwarded like it was trying to hold something. Her face looks so pained. Her eyes are crying, even if she's made our of ice, tears fall down.

Philip weirdly enough, tasted the water that was coming down form her eyes. Zuela was disgusted. Phil tasted this from somewhere.... He then realized that the water from the waterfalls, the lake and the well tasted the same!

All the water came from her!

All of this were her tears. They never stopped.... For centuries she cried.

The man made of ice was her lover, the one separated from her. He looks af he's begging for his lover to not get hurt. He's making the same pose as the woman from the light tribe. Phil understood that they want to be reunited.

The woman from the dark tribe is oozing out a light as well, but it doesn't seem to reach the pure tears of Alviera. The black ooze..... Is it poison?

Philip then tried to pull the I've sculptures together.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zuela asked.

"I'm going to kill you and that's what you want to do before you die? Face it, you can't move them and why are you even moving it? What's the point?" Zuela asks him. Zuela seems to look down at him as if Phil was a mouse.

Phil doesn't respond which makes Zuela angry. "Hey, speak when I'm talking to you!-" Phil then grabbed a stone. He then raised it in the air to smash the statue of the woman from the dark tribe.

Zuela's eyes widened in fear, she went pale. "Phil! What the f**k?!! No!" She quickly lunged at Philip, she snatched the stone away from him.

"What the f**k is wrong with you?!!" Zuela shouted.

"Why are you protecting that statue?" Philip asked her. She doesn't know what's to say. "b-because... They... They are old statues...." Zuela sweats trying to answer.

Philip raised a brow. "Is that the real reason?" Phil asked her, cornering her. "Is it important?" Phil asks. "W-what? Haha.... Why.... T-to me? N-no...." She laughs awkwardly. She doesn't know how to respond. She gulps hardly.