6-he gets jealous

Sherlock: You were stationed infront of the T.V. practically drooling over a shirtless Chris Evans (sorry if you dont like him he's da bae i love him). "Oh Chris take me now", you swooned fanning yourself. Sherlock peered around the doorway from the kitchen, googles placed sloppily on his head. Quickly he slipped his lab coat off and googles walking into the living room. "Mine", he grumbled slipping his arms around your waist and laying his head on top of your own. "Dont worry Mr. Detective I'm all yours", you say kissing his cheek.

John: John had dragged you out to a bar, so you could say it was his fault. As you sat uncomfortably at the bar you could feel the men around you looking at you. You sighed I wardly imagining hiw this would end. Quite unsurprisingly John gets jealous easily and before anyone can even comment he drags you out of the bar. "I thought you really wanted to come here whats up solider boy?", you ask smirking. "I didn't like the way those men where looking at you", John grumbled hailing a cab. You just giggled and shook your head.

Lastrade: Currently you were talking with John and giggling up a storm. Lastrade unknown to you and John glared with the intensity of one thousand suns. Finally after what seemed like hours to poor Lastrade (which was really about 3 mins) you were finished talking. You said a quick goodbye to John and rushed to catch up with Lastrade, who was sulking back to the car. "I love you (Y/N) so much", Lastrade said giving you a kiss and holding your hand as he drove away. You smiled in realization and kissed his cheek, "Love you too, more than you know."

Mycroft: It normally took quite a lot to get Mycroft jealous because he knew you would remain faithful. That is of course when it doesn't evolve his brother Sherlock. You have been texting him all day, and it worried Mycroft slightly. What he didn't know is that you were playing a game he would send you a picture of a random person and you would make up there story, then Sherlock would tell you how off you were. You giggled as you had just received a text telling you that you were partially correct. "Sweetie", Mycroft called you barely looked up," you should put down that wretched device and sit down with me." You looked at him for a moment and then realized he was jealous. You got up and sat on his lap, " of course", you said wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him.

Moriarty: Anything and everything made him jealous, if your attention wasn't on him he didn't like it. The problem was you were a generally social person. So you wanted to go out with your friends, and you did. Jim watched from the window scowling as you placed a kiss on one of you guy friends cheek. You walked in happily and noticed he was angry. Walking over and kissing him passionately, you knew just how to change his mood. ;)

A/N: hey alright this happened.... I really just wanted to do this I know I have a request I am working on but i didn't want to leave you without an update. I cannot express how happy I am for 1k yay... I hope you enjoyed this and look forward to more. Please request!! Love you guys byeee