4- he hears you singing

A/N:  I know not everyone has a good singing voice but I and going to pretend that everyone singings like a god damn angel!

Sherlock: Sherlock had dragged you along to his parents house because he said he was "forced" to go by Mycroft. You were having a nice time, his parents were so nice. As they were showing you around you saw they had a piano. Later on in the evening you had escaped to that room you sat down at the piano and began to play A Drop in the Ocean, Ron Pope.

Its just a drop in the ocean
      Just a change in the weather~
I was praying that you and me might end up together~
Its like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert ~

Before you began to sing again you heard soft clapping from behind you. You whipped around to see Sherlock smiling at you. 

"I didn't know you had such a beautiful voice", he purred in your ear sitting down next to you.

John: You were cooking dinner for John. He was out on a case with Sherlock and you thought it would be a nice surprise to have dinner ready for him. You had headphones and were humming so you didn't notice when John came home early. Then the song Sympathy, The Goo Goo Dolls blasted in your eardrums. Of course you sang along.

And stranger than your sympathy~
And all these thoughts you stole from me~
And I'm not sure where I belong~
No where's home and I'm alone~

Suddenly two arms snaked around your waist. "Ack!", you yelled squirming around in the persons grasp. Then you realized it was John. 

"Do you always sing when you cook?", John asks laying his head on your shoulder.  "

Ya", you said turning back to the food. 

"I should come home early more often", John said with a chuckle. 

Lestrade: You were helping Lestrade fill out some paper work you had the radio on softly in the background. All of a sudden Never Stop, Safetysuit came on. You hummed along until the chorus then began to sing softly.

I'll never stop trying ~
I'll never stop watching as you leave~
I'll never stop losing my breathe
Every time I see you looking back at me~

As you sang you progressively got louder.

I'll never stop holding your hand~
I'll never stop opening your door~
I'll never stop choosing you babe~
I'll never get used to you~

"Hey sweet pea", Lestrade called after you finished the chorus. 

"Yeah", you mumbled looking down your cheeks flushing red. 

"You never told me you could sing, you should tell me these things love", Lestrade said walking over to you and pulling you into a passionate kiss.

Mycroft: Mycroft was particularly stressed. About you and work. More accurately he was worried people would try to hurt you because of his work. You decided that you would sing to him. The song I'll follow you into the dark, death cab for cutie was one of your favorite songs growing up and always calmed you down. 

Love of mine someday you will die~
But I will be close behind~
I'll follow you into the dark~
No blinding lights or tunnels to gates of white~
Just our hands clasped so tight~

You brushed his hair out of his face . He pulled you onto his lap and buried his face in your hair. 

"Your voice is beautiful love", he whispers.

A/N: I've seen tons of these so I thought I would try one out. If you haven't heard the songs I chose you should listen to them they're really good. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave requests. Love you guys byee