12- Spare Time

Sherlock: Your spare time goes a lot like this: Sherlock buried his face into your stomach wrapping his arms around your waist. With a huff he lets go of you looking up at the ceiling his head still in your lap. "Booooooorrrrrreeeddd", he exlcaims. Instantly your fingers run through his hair pulling at the roots softly keeping him in pace on your lap.

John: You curled yourself further into John's side inhaling the his scent. He hummed quietly his arm tightening around your shoulders his eyes remaining glued to the screan. Slowly you placed kisses down his jawline until you grabbed his face and turned it torwards yourself capturing his lips in yours. "Thats one way to get my attention", John chuckled as you parted for air. You smiled kissing him again, pulling him down on the couch to cuddle.

Lastrade: You smiled breathing in the crisp autumn air squeezing Gregs hand lightly. "It's quite beautiful here in the fall isn't", Greg said looking around at the leaves that just had begun to change. You nodded absorbing the soothing atmosphere. Here with Greg walking in the park in autumn you couldn't help but think there was no place you would rather be.

Mycroft: Closing your eyes you let Mycrofts calm voice lull you to sleep. Your head rested on his chest as he read to you. He smiled fondly at you as you fell asleep to the sound of his voice. As he settled down to nap with you he ran his fingers through your hair.

Moriarty: "You didn't really have to do this all for me", you say quite astonished looking around at the elegant dinner layed out in your flat. "It was really no trouble love, I had a few extra hours today", he said bringing your lips to his. "I love you, you know", you said with a smile. He smiled and kissed you again.

A/N: GAH I am the worst sorry for making you wait so long but in my state we have these state tests and they were all week last week and Im sorry these are so short and sucky.... Hopefully I will start updating again more frequently.... Any who have a nice April Fools day play all of the pranks my little tricksters, would like to add that 7k is crazy I never thought I would be this popular *blushes* Bye lovelies