8-how you cuddle

Sherlock: Whenever he goes into his mind palace he likes to have you there. He'll lay on the couch and you'll lay in between his legs resting your head on his chest. He claims he can't think straight without you, but you think he's just a sucker for a good cuddle.

John: John loves to  cuddle, especially spooning. You love you curl up into him and let him express the stress of his fay through words. His warm breathe on your neck sends shivers down your spine. You never feel more at home then when John's strong arms are around you.

Lastrade: Lastrade likes to cuddle as his "excuse" to not do work. Whenever he has a large amount of paperwork you'll sit on his lap. His arms will wrap around your waist,  and depending om what kind of mood you are in ;) you'll end up cuddled up in bed. You'll lay on top of him your face in the crook of his neck, his arms still secured around you.

Mycroft: Surprisingly Mycroft enjoys a good cuddle from time to time. When he comes home from a stressful day at work he'll huff and plop onto the couch.  You sit on his lap straddling him so you can see his face. You'll run your fingers through his hair and he explained what happened.  His hands always find themselves at your hips and if he had a really bad day at work he'll shove his face into your hair breathing in your scent.

Moriarty: The only time he likes to cuddle is in bed. You'll face each other with your leg thrown over his and his hands in your hair. The two of you will talk until one of you falls asleep, stealing kisses occasionally.

A/N: hey sorry for not updating sooner I'll try to get the next one up in a couple of days.  This was requested by mcbholmes13 sorry it took so long I hope you like it. And thank you so much for 2k reads I didn't expect anyone to like my work so this means a lot to me. Have a wonderful day/night I love you cuties byeee