V Y T A L F E S T I V A L

Zacznij od początku

"Worrying." (F/N)

The White head continued on with her path on free food. Completely ignoring the rest of the teams calls. She was hungry. Too hungry.

___________________

"How about we talk about cute girls like her!"(Penny)

Her finger pointed towards F/N studying a tray of cheese with the seller being weirded out.

"Oh! You mean F/N?"(Ruby)

"Oh! You know her?"(Penny)

"Of course! She's the greatest Big sis ever!"(Ruby)

Yang nodded, smiling. This she can agree for once.

Whenever F/N was mentioned, Blakes cheeks always had a small shade of pink on her, it wasn't because she liked her! She just admires her! That's all!

"Excellent! This is another step of making a friend!" (Penny)

"Yeah! But anyway what are you doing here anyway?"(Ruby)

"I'm here to partake in the tournament for Atlas."(Penny)

"Oh..! You're from Atlas?"(Weiss)

"Affirmative!"(Penny)

She gave a cute salute towards them, a nice and adorable girl such as herself surely is combat ready.

"Adorable." (F/N)

"Right. Anyway, where's you're team?"(Weiss)

"My team? Oh! Right! They'll be here shortly. I took a faster trip than they did." (Penny)

"Welcome to Vale then. Name's F/N."(F/N)

"Salutations to you as well friend F/N!" (Penny)

F/N held her hand out to shake Penny's, it took her a few seconds to realize but she quickly shook her hand. Her skin touched Penny's cold and soft hand. It felt weird. It wasn't normal. She wasn't normal.The missing heat from a normal human was missing from her body.

F/N's lips pursed into a curve, a small frown. She'll need to investigate further.

"Alright. Care for a drink sometime Penny?"(F/N)

"Oh it's alright! I'm not quite thirsty right now. But anyway I will have to get going friends! I hope we see each other soon!"(Penny)

Penny gave a last quick wave before disappearing into the crowd, seemingly out of sight

"She felt weird."(F/N)

"You tell me."(Yang)

Blake sighed, this'll be one heck of a day. More so than the last.

________________

"I can't wait for the festival! It's gonna be fun and I know it! Plus we made a new friend!" (Ruby)

"Congrats Ruby. Your ninth friend this year. A new milestone." (F/N)

"Remember Ruby, the festival isn't all about fun and games! The tournament starts the same day as the grand opening of the festival! So please prepare."(Weiss)

"Pshh. Don't worry Weiss! I got this! Team RWBY will be the champions! I can feel it in my gut!"(Ruby)

F/N coughed, gesturing to herself. Crossing her arms across her chest with a huff. Giving a small frown she'd been forgotten for a second.

"Oh yeah! Team VLKY too!" (Ruby)

F/N's lips curved into a smile. Such a pure and innocent soul. She gave Ruby a big and tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you. You're growing up so much. I remember it felt like yesterday I had to change you're diapers." (F/N)

"Eww! Gross! Please stop hugging me!" (Ruby)

"Nope. Never." (F/N)

F/N's hug deepens, growing ever more tight and making it hard to breathe.

"Ugh! Yang! Help me!" (Ruby)

"How about I join in on it! Can't leave me hanging for a sibling hug." (Yang)

Yang crashed onto the both of them with arms wide open for another person.

Weiss sighed, her frown turned into a small smile. Her imagination got the better of her. She can't help but remember her own big sister, Winter. How she wishes they'd bond together like the three of them.

Blake took a small break from her books and watched as the wholesome moment went on. It's been a long time since she's seen such a good relationship with one another.

Both F/N and Yang pulled back after a few minutes leaving a deflated Ruby sinking to the ground slowly.

"We should do this more often, don't ya think so?" (Yang)

"We should. Maybe invite daddy here as well." (F/N)

Blake's eyes blinked slowly, trying to process what she heard from the girl, surely she was hearing things.

"I- did you really say that?" (Blake)

F/N's eyes looked towards Blake, confused. Did she say something wrong? Blake's cheeks reddened. Perhaps she should tone down on the books.

"What's wrong with it?" (F/N)

"I-Its nothing. Don't worry about it." (Blake)

Blake quickly looked back to her book, covering her red tinted cheeks. She just can't believe F/N would say something like that. She really has to cut down on these books.

"Pfft." (Yang)

Yang's laughter broke the silence between them, she was on the ground laughing her ass off. Wiping a tear from her eye, this was absolute gold.

"Oh my sweet big sister. You should really read those fanfictions Black reads all the time. You'll understand in time." (Yang)

"I'd recommend you not. Trust me. It's for you're own good." (Weiss)

"Right. I'll keep that in mind. I really do want to invite daddy here though." (F/N)

Yang kept on laughing, with Weiss holding back her own and Ruby oblivious to the situation as well. What was wrong with calling her father, Daddy? It puzzled both of them.

Blake on the other hand was not having it.

______________

IM STILL ALIVE AND EDITING