3." Call me David"

Start from the beginning

He nodded and looked at Josh to further explain " yes Mr. Anderson already informed me the details and i spoke to the building owner for confirmation I can have papers drawn up this afternoon with the monthly rate that was promised and deposit fee and other legal matters like damages and all that this afternoon if you are interested."

I smiled extending a hand out " then yes I'm very much interested."

" Thankyou Sean seriously and please once I'm settled in bring your friend for the housewarming party I want to thank them personally"

" no problem you practically family Steph. And I will"

I said my goodbyes to The couple and Josh and made my way to work. I get off Early today so I'm able to pick up the kids on time so I'll stop by Josh's office after work then to IKEA then pick up dinner than my babies.

Today is turning out to be a great day.

Getting into the elevator I pressed the button for the 12th floor. I was the floor secretary for MoneyPiece records. This job is how I actually met Jhené who was an upcoming artist at the time. The pay wasn't bad but this isn't what I want to be doing for the rest of my life

I can spit a little rhyme and I'm good too. But I just want to be a songwriter for artists. I don't want the limelight

I greeted people as they came on the floor. Provided artists with directions to offices, studios, and the lunchroom. I took calls and basically any general secretarial things

I was in the middle of transferring a call to our CEO when I was interrupted " excuse me ma I'm looking for uh..shit what's his name it's like Carter, Aidan? .... man something white along those lines "

I look up to see none other than Dave with his team. " Susie?"

" Stephanie. Do you have an appointment with Mr. Carter today?"

He leaned closer to the desk with his signature mug on his face " Yea something like that. So you a mom I would've never guessed that"

Ignoring his comment I dialed Nancy... Mr. Carters personal assistance then looked up at him " What's your last name ?"

He raised his brow like I was joking as if I should of knew it. Prompting him with my hands to hurry up " you gon tell me or just stand there looking stuck"

He chuckled before responding " East"

" Hi Nancy I have a East , Dave East here to see Mr. Carter?..... Alright Will do... Thanks"

I hung up the phone and proceeded to give directions " Y'all going to walk down and turn the first right keep walking straight and through the last door Mr. Carters personal assistant will be there to escort you Have a good day"

I went back to work filing some papers when I still felt a presence standing in front of me. Looking up Dave was the only one still there staring down at me " Is there anything else you needed Mr. East?"

He rubbed on his beard " nah" but he still stood there staring

I looked at him " You going to be late for your own meeting sir " he shrugged his shoulders like it wasn't a big deal " y'all got any water?"