32. " Gimme Kiss"

Dave

" do it look like I give a fuck"

I tried to hide my smirk cause why does she gotta be so rude for? She know I like that shit she do it on purpose if we being real.

I licked my lips watching her move around our bedroom "Keep on Stephanie you gon really regret all this talk you doing"

she rolled her eyes as she put away laundry in their rightful places " the thing is I just find it funny how......

Wasn't shit funny I know that much

all of a sudden the tour dates moved up. You said it wouldn't be for at least one more months. Now all of a sudden you leaving for tour in two weeks? Negro choke on air for real not for fake "

I tugged on my beard thinking. I already explained to her because of the promotion and ticket sales were good more dates were added meaning I'd have to leave earlier than planned. But she aint wanna hear none of that from me. " Wanna come with me?"

She came back in the main room from the closet so quick " and who watching over our children the whole time huh? I'm not following some man on tour when I got kids at home and you knew that"

I got up from the couch quickly making my way towards her grabbing her by her waist "Don't be saying some man like I'm not your husband got me fucked up"

"boy move so I can finish before my kids wake up from their afternoon nap"

it was currently 2:30 in the afternoon and the kids would start waking up soon. They didn't have daycare today because the center was closed due to some holiday.

"So what you want me to do then, not go on tour"

I knew I struck a nerve when she removed my arms around her " one you and your team have already sold tickets to expecting fans. people travel far just to see you speak so you think if you cancel this long awaited tour they gonna be happy. two this what you passionate about:performing, so don't act like you don't want to go when deep down I know you do."

she walked towards the bathroom still talking " AND you better behave yourself. I know what happens on tour especially with these groupies"

"don't nobody want no groupie Stephanie I'm a grown ass man with four kids. I'm not interested in anyone but my family. Making money, buying houses, paying school tuition, and all that shit. I'm doing this for all of us"

She twisted her lips rolling her eyes as she came back into view "When you gon tell the kids?"

"Tonight."

She nodded her head as she continued her cleaning while I made my way towards Kairi's room first since it was the closest to ours.

Opening the door I smiled as I seen all of them knocked out asleep on the air mattress they used whenever they wanted to sleep in each others room

" damn imma miss them"
______________________________
Later that night

"How many sleeps is that?" Amir was trying to count on his fingers

"You leaving forever?" Amaya asked as she mugged me

Ayanna was quiet letting everyone else speak while Kairi was crying hysterically as Stephanie tried to calm her down.

" I won't be gone for long guys, and daddy will call every night and FaceTime everybody and no I am not leaving forever ". I looked at everyone's facial expression

Stephanie's stayed neutral and I thank her for it because if my wife mad at me her lil gremlin army be right behind her with attitude.

I could tell Amir wanted to cry and he try's holding it in ( we still working on expressing our feelings). Amaya started wiping her face tearing up a bit as she came to hug me. So i picked her up and let her cry on my shoulder

Kairi was calming down in Stephanie's arms " I don't want to go with that lady daddy. If you go that means I have to go to that lady right?"

I'm still trying to figure that out. Keisha does to much and I'm not feeling the vibe with her and her new husband every time I drop Kairi off at they place. But it's joint custody right now so I can't stop her from getting Kairi on her days.

" don't worry baby I'll handle it. We'll talk about that later okay" I made a mental note to text my lawyer tonight. I moved my gaze away from Kairi as she calmed down to Ayanna

She stared at me like her mama do when she's mad and let me tell y'all staring at little miss Ayanna right now actually had my heartbreaking a bit.

Without a word she got up and exited the room. "Give her some time" I looked up at Steph as she gave me an encouraging smile.

" come on and help me make some chicken sandwiches Mir"

He whined "Why I gotta help??

"Cause you the only one asking me to buy you that new game that just dropped. You gotta work for what you want"

He nodded as he rushed past me to the bathroom to wash his hands

" Im going to find Yanna come one Kairi. Always crying" Maya rolled her eyes as she grabbed Kairi's hand and pulled her off of Stephanie

"Maya I saw you crying to you know."

I stopped walking as they left the family room staring at Stephanie who started tidying up the area not making conversation or eye contact "Stephanie..."

She sighed turning my way "I'm not mad peanut. Just sad we got a couple more days with you. Imma miss your ugly built self"

I made my way towards her hugging her " now you and I both know Ian bad built I've been hitting the gym hard"

She laughed as she squeezed me tight " Ayanna's probably feeling the same way as the rest of us just sad. Give her some space and watch tomorrow she's gonna start clingy to you until it's time for you to go"

"Just like her momma huh?"

She waved me off "boy please anyways it looks like imma have to break out that vibrator soon huh"

"What's a vibratorian momma ?" Amir was standing in the family room crunching on some chips just waiting for an answer and I was waiting for it to

She clenched her stomach like she was in pain  "Amir I'm so hungry"

His eyes went big as he grabbed my wrist pulling "common pops my momma hungry"

I laughed as I was dragged to the kitchen and turned around to see her smiling sitting on the couch with the remote in her hands

"Light on the pickles please"

_______________________________

Y'all think Dave's gonna behave himself on this tour ?

Think Keisha gonna try some shit ?
__________________________________
Sorry for any grammatical errors

Fran 💕