Friends Once Again

It was the very next morning, and as Y/N and Twilight walked into the school. Y/N was still trying to think of a way to somehow get most of the school to vote for Twilight, while also thinking of a way to help her "friends" get back together again...all of this and the dance and Twilight's last dat was TOMORROW NIGHT. Yet as he was thinking, he heard a couple of the students talking about him and Twilight.

Random Student: Hey look it's the new girl.

Random Student2: I heard she ACTUALLY stood up to Sunset Shimmer and is running against her for the Fall Formal.

Random Student3: Well she has my vote.

Random Student: Mine too!

Random Female Student: Do you think she and Y/N are going out together?

Random Female Student2: But I wanted to ask Y/N out!

Well that was definitely Not something that Y/N was expecting....especially the female comments. But as for the other ones, if Twilight had already won a few of those students over, then maybe she did have a chance. As Y/N and Twilight passed by a vending machine, Y/N caught Twilight looking at a fruit bar with an apple on it. Y/N just quietly went to the machine, leaned back, bopped it once and somehow an apple fruit bar came out. Y/N then handed it to Twilight.

Twilight: *blushes and smiles* T-Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: *puts two thumbs up* Eyy~.

As Y/N did that, two figures came right behind him and hugged his arms on both sides. Y/N quickly looked to see what was going on and saw that it was none other than Trixie and Wallflower.

Trixie: Hey Y/N~.

Wallflower: H-Hi Y/N~.

Y/N: *smiles* Hey girls, how's it going?

Trixie: All is well for the magnificent Trixie. She just came here to get her favorite snack.

Y/N: Let me guess, peanut butter crackers, *looks at Wallflower* and you want a granola bar right Wallflower?

Wallflower: Y-Yeah.

Y/N: In that case *bops the machine again and hands the two their snacks* here ya go.

Trixie: You know I still don't get how you're able to d that.

Y/N: *puts a finger to his lips* Trade secret.

As Trixie was talking to Y/N, Wallflower noticed Twilight.

Wallflower: Hey, you're the new girl that's running against Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight: Yep, that's me.

Wallflower: I gotta say, you've definitely got some guts to do that. You also have my vote.

Twilight: Wait, really?

Wallflower: Of course, I already told my friends in the garden club to vote for you as well.

Twilight: Wow, thank you.

Wallflower: Don't mention it....but there is one thing I do wanna ask you while Y/N isn't paying attention.

Twilight: And what would that be?

Wallflower: Do you.......like Y/N too?

Twilight: *blushes harder* W-W-What?! I-I mean w-we just met, a-and we-wait, did you say t-too?