Ch 19 - Random Interactions : Pepper

Start from the beginning

He swooped me up bridal style. "Happy's at the street still" I said. "No problem just close your eyes". He said. I shutted my eyes and buried my face in his chest from the cold. "Karen hack the tower and show me Friday's coding" I heard him say. I believed he could do anything. He set me down on my feet and I thought that he needed a minute to adjust to my weight but when I opened my eyes I we were in the street and happy laid there. He walked up to Happy and picked up the 221 lbs like nothing and swung him over his shoulder.

He walked back to me and picked me up again bridal style. "Close your eyes and don't move. We don't want your broken rib piercing organs now do we?" He said. I closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest again. A strong gust of wind that swept us off the floor and continued it felt like flying. "Ok Karen good now give Mrs Potts full access to open windows with one time access to me and be ready for my command". He said to noone in particular.

"Ok Mrs. Potts or should I say Mrs. Stark. So we'll be reaching the tower soon anything else?" He said to me. "Ya know while you are hacking give me full control of Tony's lab and make it in a way he can't hack it back" I said chuckling. "Wow Mrs Stark not feeling well yourself but still wanting to keep taking care of sleep schedule of your husband. Very well" He said. I blushed at his calling Tony my husband.

"Karen you heard the lady" He said. "Who's Karen?" I asked curiously. "My AI" He answered. "You made it?" I asked. "Yeah got bored" He answered. I was very amazed. He stopped and said " You'll feel a sudden bump but don't worry alright. I got this". He said getting ready to jump. "Wait who are you?" I asked. "What?" "I asked who are you?" "Ah my name. It's Peter" He answered.

I felt like if I was on the outside of a plane as he jumped. "Karen open the window" He said. We came to a sudden stop and he set Happy down on the couch and knelt me on the other one. "Thank you" I said gratefully. "It's no problem Mam" He said and jumped out of the window and then I realised how we reached the floor truly. He was jumping and flying.

"Friday kick Tony out of the lab and lock it" I said wanting to him. "Hey what the hell" he shouted from the outside of his lab. "Friday didn't inform me you reached and locked me out since when could you hack" He said walking towards me. As he saw me he immediately rushed to me. "OK baby calm down I'm gonna take you and happy to med bay and then murder the fucker who did this, alright?" He said soothingly. I passed out.

I woke up feeling numb. Only to see surrounded by the full team looking at me fully equipped with weapons. "Are you alright?" Tony asked. "Yeah" "OK good we'll talk later just tell me who did it so we can ya know kill them" Tony said darkly. "Oh they were knocked out senseless. So bad if they went to hospital they would go bankrupt and if they don't they would die" I answered him. "Ok that's good so who did it?" Steve asked. "Some guys who wanted to have fun with girls they hurt Happy so bad" I said. "Don't worry about Happy he woke up before you. Tell me did they touch you" Tony asked. "No he saved me". "Who?" "Peter". "As in Peter the polite and cute kid who refers as mam and Mrs" Natasha asked.

"Haha yeah really cute called me Mam, Mrs Potts and then Mrs Stark". I said. "Haaaaah" Natasha exclaimed. "Wouldn't believe me now your wife is saying that too". "What happened tell us the full story. Happy doesn't remember as he got knocked out". Tony said.

All took a seat waiting for me to start.

"We were driving and I looked out of the window to see Peter standing down the street listening to music eyes closed. I knew I had seen him somewhere which was here only but couldn't remember. They surrounded us and knocked out happy to a pulp. Punched me square in the face to fit me in the car and I screamed but he couldn't hear. I gave up". All of them looked very upset and super angry. "As they drove down the street infront of Peter miraculously he opened his eyes to see me beaten up as we passed him. I gave a cry of help and he immediately started running after the car. He lost the track after mere minutes. They pulled me an alley and tore my suit's top leaving me in bra. They went for my skirt I kicked one of them in the balls." I saw them looking proud. But mood changed with my next statement.

" It angered the rest and one came to punch me while the other lost it and shot. I prepared for the worst pain of my life but never felt it. I opened my eyes to see Peter holding the bicep of one who was like a bodybuilder even Clint couldn't do it and he's a spy" "Hey" came from Clint. "He got shot for me on the bicep and got so angry that the cinnamon roll boy who looked like an angel knocked them out senseless. I mean like a punch to double the height and weight man and his nose busted open like skin went afar and full teeth out and he laid senseless. Less than a minute and they laid there senseless." All of them were amused by what they heard about strength.

" Wait Peter as in the cute boy. You sure he look like he wouldn't hurt a fly" Natasha said. "Believe me he had uncanny strength" I said. "He took me out of the valley and gave me his hoodie to cover me and protect from the cold." "Nice decision right there" Tony said. All chuckled. "Scanned me with his AI which reported broken ribs and took me up bridal style. The kid who looked like he couldn't lift a cycle carried me and Happy here". I said.

"OK I owe him but how did you get in" Tony asked. "Oh he hacked Friday on his way here" I answered. All the Avengers snickered as Tony's eyes bulged out. "He must have had a hard time right?" Tony asked. "Oh no he ordered his AI to open Friday's coding and did it in minutes" I said snickering. Tony's mouth opened and closed like a fish. "BTW now I control your lab time and you can't change it" I said. "What you asked a stranger who hacked my AI to give you control to my lab and he obeyed?" Tony said. "A stranger who saved my life at risk and he was a fan so of course he obeyed". I said. "No you can't stop me I'll get it back" Tony said.

"Do it I challenge you" I said smugly. "Friday open my lab Protocol Override : Creator" Tony said with a smirk. "Access denied". "What? Why?". "Sir all your Protocols are override with one Protocol" "And that is..." Tony asked. "Protocol :Creator's wife Pepper Potts rule and I'm a huge fan".

Everybody burst out laughing. "Ok agree with the statement but damn that's hard". Tony said. "You were saying" I said chuckling. "Oh I'm not done" Tony said. "Friday delete the Protocol" He said. "You don't have access to order for it's deletion only Mrs Stark has access". Tony and I blushed at the 'Mrs Stark'. "Ok update your program to version 2.0"Tony said."Software updated". "Good now open the lab" Tony said. "Protocol : Creator's wife Pepper Potts rule and I'm a huge fan" still stands.

Clint and Scott burst out laughing. "That kid. I love him. I'm his fan now". "Ok I give up please Pepper I beg you open my lab" Tony whined. "On one condition" I said. "What?" He asked. "Find him if he's out there alone we can help him" I said. "Oh I fully planned on doing that. Can't have not thanking the saviour of my world." Tony said and kissed my cheek. 'Gross' 'Get a room' rang from the Avengers. "Friday open the lab". As soon as I said it he ran out.

Natasha came to me "He's so cute and polite isn't he?" she said smiling softly. "Yeah he is" I said. "We'll find him". We both said in union.