Chapter 3

In this next chapter there are some adult scenes and thought hey are not explicite they are quite racy. Read at your own behest.

During the course of the next few days Madame De Forge was preparing for a very important guest so to make everything perfect I was kept busy clearing out the house. Because of that when I went to lay my head down to sleep I fell into a dreamless sleep. This was the only way I could find myself to get Arman from my head even if it was for only a moment. On the fourth day of my endless chores I was working in flower garden to prepare for our guests. It was a scorching hot day, so I decided to take a break and I headed to a pond not far from the house. As children Ella and I were curious and in turn loved to explore. One day I found a little pond and shared it with Ella. This became our little secret spot where we would go and get away from Ella's horrible relatives. I reached the pond and looked around for other people. A quick swim would do me good so I stripped off every ounce of clothing I had and loosened my hair. I took one running jump and I was in the pond, it was cool and refreshing. I tilted back and sighed, nothing could break this little piece of serenity.

"Hello there."

 I froze and slowly turned around and there he was in all his glory his clothes were in the normal riding suit that I had seen him in before and his crooked smile shining down on me. At that moment I remembered I was completely naked.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed like a banshee

"No, No don't scream they will hear you and come find me." This got me to stop screaming but not to stop blushing from head to toe.

 "Who ...whoo wiilll find y...ou? My voice shaking like a leaf

"My bodyguards, my mother is slightly overprotective since I've been back." Arman circled around the pond and picked up my clothing.

"Are you going to get out or can I look at you some more?" I gasped with the implications of his comment

"Turn around!" as he turned around I walked out of the pond and grabbed my clothes from his outstretched hand. I slipped my dress to cover myself and held my under garments in my hand. "No undergarments, how daring." I fumed at his cheekiness of his mood.

"What are you doing here?" he then looked very serious for a moment then returned to his lopsided smile "I won remember."

 "What?"

"We wagered that I could not lift you on a horse and I won so that means I get to see you again"

 "I made that wager before I knew you were a prince so it doesn't count" this reminded me that I was scolding royalty. I quickly dropped into a curtsy. "Your highness" his face lost a little bit of light.

"I wish you wouldn't do that. "my heart swelled at his answer and i got up. He turned his smile on again. "Plus no maid I know would have run from a prince." I blushed very hard.

"You should not be here." I said looking for others

"Why?" he said with confusion in his voice

 "Because you're a prince and I am a maid and we should not talk like acquaintances?"

"Acquaintances?"

"Yes, Acquaintances." he grabbed the front of my dress and started to reel me in.

"So you almost kiss any acquaintances"

"No, just you." I said blushing

"why" his voice questioning and his eyes never leaving my lips.

"I don't think you should be doing this." I said trying to fight my own desire to just close the distance from our ever nearing bodies

"Why?"