sake -Japan

The face in front of you mocked you. Those cute blue eyes and chubby limbs, you really wanted a baby. It had gotten to the point where you were ready to tell your husband that one way or another you were getting that baby.

Kiku was extremely...how should I say this...shy? The two of you had been married for one year and had no had sex at all. At first you were fine with it. Now not only were you sexually frustrated, you also wanted the product of such activities, a baby.

"Kiku," you said looking up from the parenting magazine.

"Yes __________?" asked Kiku looking up from his book.

You turned red at the thought of saying what you were about to say, "Umm, never mind." Quickly you pulled the magazine up to cover your face.

How on earth could you ask him that?

Japan Pov.

The Asian nation sighed. __________ had been doing that for about three says now. She would go to tell him something then change her mind and turn red. He thought it was cute. In fact it made him want to jump on her and kiss her senseless, but he had no idea how __________ would react.

Earlier that day he asked his older brother for a way to....well...

Your Pov

"________," said your husband.

"Yes?" you asked.

A glass of something was handed to you, "It's a gift from Yao, try some."

You smiled, "Oh, that's nice of him." You took a sip the same time Kiku did. Suddenly there was a strange lightness in your head. Another sip and something snapped inside you. You flung yourself at your husband knocking him to the ground.

--I'm skipping this part, but you can guess what happened next-

You woke up to find Kiku naked next to you. Groaning you turned over on your side and felt a weight on your head, "Ahg." Sitting up you clutched your head.

A similar noise was heard from Japan as he woke up, "________...."

"Kiku...what...did we do?"

Another groan came from your husband, "I think we-." He turned red.

"Oh crap."

"I'm so sorry _______ I-."

"We finally do it and I can't remember!"

An uncharacteristic smirk came across his face, "Then how about round two."

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist to pull you down to meet his lips.