labor - germany

Double checking to make sure your husband wasn't in sight you giggled. Taking your pinky finger you swiped off a little bit of frosting off the cake. "Hmm," you moaned.

"Taste good?"

You literally jumped three feet in the air, "AHHHH." Turning around you saw it was your husband, "Oh, Ludwig you scared me..."

Shaking his head sadly, "You just couldn't resist could you?"

"But I need chocolate," you grabbed his shirt and looked him in the eye. "You did this to me. Now you gotta pay the consequences." Ever since you had gotten pregnant you had been craving chocolate in all forums. Dark, unsweetened, semi-sweet, bittersweet, milk, white... "The baby wants chocolate."

"No I think that you want chocolate," he said untangling your fingers from his military uniform. "Now let's go to bed. Gently he guided you back to your room.

"But Luddy I'm-." He cut you off with a kiss and picked you up bridal style.

In between kisses you murmured, "I love you."

After setting you on the bed he leaned down to kiss your neck and rub your budging stomach lovingly.

"Ah, ah, Luddy, stop," you groaned.

He smirked at you, "Ready to go to bed now?"

"Yes!" you shouted.

He then gently kissed your lips, "Good." Settling so his arms were wrapped around you with your back to his chest.

A little while later you felt a strange pain in your stomach. Thinking you had to go to the bathroom you wriggled out of your husband's tight embrace and went to the bathroom. Once your feet hit the floor you crumpled to your knees in pain. "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Instantly Ludwig shot up. "__________, what's wrong?"

"I don't-ahhhhh!" another stab of pain interrupted you and you screamed. After a few seconds your underwear felt wet. "Oh crap..."

You felt Ludwig put his hands on your shoulders, "_________, ____________, what's wrong?"

"I-I think my water just broke." You looked at your husband with a serious eye. "The bab-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"What about the baby."

You turned to him and screamed, "It's coming!" You started to cry.

"W-w-what do I do?" it was almost funny to see the usually stoic and calm German get flustered. But fight now you were in no mood to laugh.

"G-Get the suitcases and get me to the car," tears were running down your eyes at the pain.

After you finally got to the car you were still in tears. "L-Ludwig, I think I'm gonna die!" You squeezed his hand as he broke the speed limit trying to get to the hospital.

"Ah-ah __________ you're going to break my hand," he shouted.

Hours later...

"Now, Mrs. Beilschmidt, how long have you been in labor," said the doctor purring on rubber glovs.

You snarled at him, "I DON'T KNOW!"

"Doctor it's been about five hours," said Ludwig.

"Ok Mrs. Beilschmidt now I just need you to push."

Ludwig watched as the doctor lifter your gown.

"One more push," coached the doctor.

Peeking around the corner Ludwig saw blood his eyes widened. Within seconds your 'pillar of strength' fell to the floor in a dead faint. "LUDWIG, GET OFF THE FLOOR!"

You gave one more push and then heard a soft cry.

"Congratulations Mrs. Beilschmidt, it's a boy," the nurse said handing you a small blue bundle.

"Ludwig, Ludwig look it's a-." You saw your husband on the floor. Sighing you said, "Can someone help me?"

After your 'big strong man' had been revived the two of you marveled at the tiny life the two of you had created.

"I saw we call him Josef," you whispered. "Josef Beilschmidt."

"I like that," said Ludwig smiling.

You looked at how gentle and kind he looked, "Do you want to hold him."

Ludwig looked taken aback, "M-Me." Inside he was thinking that if he held his son that he would break him.

You nodded and handed him to his father before Ludwig could object.

It was a beautiful picture. The strong, burly German holding such a small and fragile thing. As said before, it was beautiful. Unfortunately it was broke by-

"Hey, west! Cigars for the new vati!"

"Gilbert," you snapped at him, "get out."

"Kensesesese~ come on let the awesome me see mein awesome nephew."

Ludwig, slightly red, snapped at his brother, "Bruder, get out!"

And the two of you lived happily ever after...