starving - england

"No...no...yuck...eww why is there a sock in there?" you asked throwing the piece of laundry out of your fridge. You're the little guy in your stomach voiced its opinion in the forum of a growl. "Yes, yes I know you're hungry."

You were four months pregnant and you were hungry.

"____________, what are you doing in there we're going out to eat with Alfred and...and...oh I can't remember, but we have to go."

"Artie do we have any leftovers from last night?"

"No," he sighed, "you ate them all."

Laughing nervously you said, "Yeah right..."

Your husband closed the refrigerator door and pulled you back to the car.

"But Artie, I don't wanna," you complained as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Don't call me Artie!"

As the two of you pulled in the driveway you felt slightly sick. "Umm Artie I-."

"Don't call me Artie!"

"Arthur I think we should-."

"Yo dude!" shouted the annoying American. You groaned.

"Hey."

You leaned your head out the window, "Who are you?"

The boy who very much resembled Alfred sighed, "I'm Matthew."

'Ok that's right...' "Sorry Matt."

Arthur came and opened the car door for you (like the gentleman he is) "Its ok," the Canadian sighed again, "How's the baby?"

"Hungry," you said taking your husband's hand patting the formentioned bump on your mid-section. "Let's eat."

When you got in the smell of the food almost made you throw up. You turned green.

"Love are you alright?"

You shook your head and put your hand over your mouth and nose.

"Alfred, why don't we eat at my house? _________ doesn't seem to be doing too well here."

"Alright, just get me get some burgers for the trip there."

You rolled your eyes and walked briskly out of the 'restaurant'.

At the house.........

"So...what...is this?"

"Fish and chips."

You smiled and gave you husband a kiss, "Thank you honey."

"No!"

"__________!"

"Don't eat!"

It was too late you already put the questionable looking food into your mouth, "Mmmm, yummy."

"Must be the pregnancy..." Matthew and Alfred thought.