surprise - china

You moaned at the strange feeling your abdomen. "Yao...Yao...Yao!" you said rolling back and forth on the bed in a ball. "YAO!" Almost instantly your husband ran into the room.

"Aiya, what's wrong?"

Another groan escaped your lips, "I don't feel so good." Instantly the all too familiar feeling came back up your throat. "Oh God," you mumbled running to the bathroom. After you were finished you stumbled back to the bed.

A hand was soon on your back rubbing smoothening circles calming you almost instantly, "Are you alright aru?"

"No," you grumbled, "I feel like I threw up my stomach." Groaning you turned so that you faced him.

"It's ok _________," he said kissing your forehead, "probably just the flu.'

"Yao, I don't think it's the flu..."

He stared at you, "Food poisoning?"

You narrowed your eyes, "You always cook..."

"Umm..."

"I'm going to the doctor this afternoon," you said getting up. Evidently that was a wrong move as you turned green, put your hand over your mouth, and ran back to the bathroom.

That afternoon...

"I'M WHAT?" you shouted at the doctor.

The doctor nodded, "Yes, about two months now too. You mean you never noticed anything?"

"Umm, I've been throwing up a lot..."

"There you go, morning sickness," the doctor smiled.

Later at home...

"Yao, sit down," you said taking your husband's hand.

"________ what is it aru?" he asked.

You took a deep breath, "I went to the doctor today..."

"Yes...and?"

"I'm pregnant."

There was a long moment of silence. "YOU'RE WHAT ARU!!"