Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Don't need one..."

Velvet: "Huh? You don't?"

The Slayer shook his head in response.

Velvet: "I see...well, good night!"

She waves goodbye before leaving. The Slayer waved gently in response and sighs. The Doom Slayer spent EONS in Hell on an endless rampage killing Demons. He does not sleep, he does not rest, he only has the desire to kill all that is unholy.

Vega: "How kind of her." Vega simply says.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Slayer looked back at Ruby and Yang, who was talking to a girl sitting on the ground with black hair, a black bow, and a book. The girl with the book clearly seemed uninterested in their attempt to talk to her.

Ruby: "What's it about?"

Black-haired girl: "Huh?"

Until she asked that.

Ruby: "You book. Does it have a name?"

Black-haired girl: "Well, it's about a man with two souls. Each fighting for control over his body."

Yang: "Oh yeah that's...real lovely." She says with a discreet tone of sarcasm.

Ruby: "I love books. Yang used to read me every night before bed. Stories of heroes, monsters...they're one of the reasons I wanna be a Huntress."

This caught not only her attention, but the Slayer's.

Black-haired girl: "Why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?"

Ruby: "I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books. Someone who fought for what was right and who protected people who couldn't protect themselves."

Black-haired girl: "That's very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ruby: "Well, that's why we're here. To make it better." She said with a smile.

The Slayer's eyes widened a bit after hearing that. It sounded nice, but he knew just how far the darkness went on. And for some reason, he acknowledged her ideal.

Yang: "Oooh, I'm so proud of my baby sister!"

She then gives Ruby a tight hug, lifting her up in the air.

Ruby: "Cut it out!" She says angrily.

Soon they were fighting. There were punches and...a cat noise? Meh.

Black-haired girl: "Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to-"

White-haired girl: "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?" She soon realized who she was talking to as her eyes widened.

White-haired girl/Yang: "Oh not you again!!" They both said at the same time.

Ruby: "Shh! Guys, she's right. People are trying to sleep." She said with a worried tone.

White-haired girl: "Oh, now you're on my side."

Ruby: "I was always on your side!" She says loudly.

Yang: "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!" She says angrily.

White-haired girl: "She's a hazard to my health!"