8

Minho P.O.V

(let's assume you're a model in this chapter CAUSE ALL OF YALL ALL BEAUTIFUL MODELESQUE HUMANS DONT DENY IT)

Han passes me a can of Pringles "Hey, wanna some chips"
"I'm good"
He claps his two hands together "Alright, come on"
"Wait" I hold a hand up in front of him while the other hand is busy tapping my phone screen.
"Hurry up man"
"Don't rush me"

I was texting Y/n and she was telling me that her ad is out on many korean tv networks which is perfect since Jisung & I are going watch tv and that's where I wanna watch it for the first time.

"Alright I'm done" I look at him and I put my phone away.
"Do you wanna watch an English sitcom to practice the language"
I raise an eyebrow at him "You think that'd work?"
"As long as we turn on the subtitles right?"
"Nah, we don't need them. What's the point then. We won't learn anything"
Han huffs "Ok"

As we were watching the show, I could not understand most of it and Jisung would just laugh randomly. We eventually gave up on trying to understand what the characters were saying so we changed the channel and put it to a Korean variety show. The show stops for the ad break and I was so excited to see if Y/n's perfume ad was there. It was the first one.

My best friend immediately turns his head towards me then smiles "DUDE THAT'S YOUR BOY/GIRLFRIEND"
"They're so photogenic"

My best friend immediately turns his head towards me then smiles "DUDE THAT'S YOUR BOY/GIRLFRIEND""They're so photogenic"