3

It was your special day, your birthday, and your boyfriend had been wonderfully sweet and thoughtful throughout the day. As the day transitioned into evening, the two of you ended up at Felix's house for a hangout. However, a sudden obligation pulled your boyfriend away, leaving you in the company of Felix.Hours passed, and it was getting late. Felix kindly offered to drive you home. As you arrived home and stepped inside, you noticed Lee Know, your boyfriend, busy in the kitchen."Babe? What are you doing?" you asked, curiosity piqued.He seemed to panic, his eyes widening. "WHY ARE YOU BACK SO EARLY?!?! GO UPSTAIRS!!!"Perplexed, you pressed on, "Whyyyy, I wanna know what you're doing.""Go away!" he insisted, clearly flustered.Undeterred, you approached him, hoping for a glimpse of what he was up to. "What?"Minho hesitated for a moment, then finally decided to share his secret. "Fine, I'm making sushi for us tonight."Your face lit up with delight at the unexpected surprise. "You are?" He nodded, and you couldn't contain your excitement, engulfing him in a huge, grateful hug. The day had just taken an even more wonderful turn, and you couldn't wait to enjoy the delicious sushi he was preparing for your birthday celebration.

 The day had just taken an even more wonderful turn, and you couldn't wait to enjoy the delicious sushi he was preparing for your birthday celebration