58. Snatched Virginity 🔞

Start from the beginning

"I will let it go as it's our first night together." He said and started to leave open mouth kisses on her neck making Turvi moan out loud unexpectedly

Aaryav smirked at that and Turvi felt embarrassed she didn't intend to moan like this.

He turn her around and slammed his lips on hers without any warning knocking all air out from her lungs

He groped her butt and she gasped in surprise and he just took the advantage of it by deepening the kiss more. He roamed every corner of her mouth with his tongue but got frustrated when she didn't kiss him back.

"kiss me back Butterfly." He said angrily and again slammed his lips on her and this time she responded to the kiss and that made Aaryav happy.

He took her towards the bed without breaking the kiss and pushed her on bed.

Turvi gasped for air as he was kissing her for a long time.

She inhaled greedily as much she could.

Aaryav removed his shirt and hovered over her. Removing the pallu from her chest he first squeezed her mounds harshly making her scream.

He started to pepper kisses on her neck making Turvi moan in pleasure but she felt ashamed of herself. For reacting like this. She started to cry silently and her tears touched Aaryav who was kissing her neck.

He looked up and got angry.

"why the fuck are you crying? Did I do anything to make you cry huh? If you want to cry then I will give reason for it." saying he slapped her and tied her hands with his discarded shirt with the bedpost

"you know what you just deserve to be treated as a slut nothing else." saying Aaryav again slapped her making her feel dizzy and taste the metallic taste in her mouth

She sobbed hard in pain but she knows it's only triggering him more.

He tugged at her saree and removed it from her body.

He literally ripped off her blouse and her naked mounds came at the view like last time he didn't allow her to wear any lingerie beneath.

He groaned looking at her white balls and started sticking her right nipple harshly. It's something he wanted to do with her for a long time. He wanted to suck them but that time he stopped himself as it was her punishment but not tonight.

He shaped her another nipple until it was hard as he kept sucking on another.

He left it and sucked her left nipple and bit it real hard enough to make it bleed.

Turvi screamed in pain and got another slap in return.

Aaryav bite all over her mounds and cleavage along with her neck and jaw, not leaving any place.

He wants to cover her with his marks.
He pulled her up still tied and thrusted his hard member in her mouth as he sat on her chest without giving pressure on her body.

He thrusted brutally in her mouth making her gag and choke but he didn't stop and came in her mouth.

"swallow it dare you throw it away I will do it again and again." Aaryav threaten her and she swallow it down

"good girl," he said and pat her head and
removed her underskirt and insert his 3 fingers all together and without giving her any chance to adjust he started to fuck her as he kept biting her stomach area.

Turvi felt like her body was on fire. It's hurting and burning everywhere.

She felt like he had ripped her inside apart. He is ruthlessly fucking her virgin hole making her scream hard.

"That's what you get for crying, you ungrateful bitch. I thought to give you pleasure tonight but no you don't deserve it. You deserve to be fucked like a bitch and I will do that only." saying he got rid of his pants and rolled a condom on his hard and erect member and without warning or anything he thrusted inside her dry virgin hole in one time breaking her virgin walls brutally and started thrusting inside her without giving her any time to adjust

"stop please. It's hurting please slow down." Turvi screamed and tried to get her hands free from the shirt but neither he stopped or slow down ignoring her every word he kept thrusting inside her like an animal in middle he choked her as well

Turvi's fear and his torture didn't help her

After like half an hour of her crying and screaming Aaryav hit his release for the first time where Turvi also has orgasmed.

Aaryav pulled himself out from her and threw the used condom.

Turvi felt immense pain but thought that maybe he was done with her but little did she know that it's the only start of the horrible night.

That night he took her for 5 times until she passed out in exhaustion.