23. Finally Engaged

Turvi's pov

Turvi's pov

2 weeks passed away in a blur. Today is my and Stuti's engagement.

Finally I will become his officially.

Stuti is also happy about her engagement. She has talked with Suryash jiju in this time span.

And I can say that my little sis is slowly falling for her husband.

Falling in love doesn't take time. It's not that you need this particular time span to fall for someone.

It takes one look to fall for someone. I did. When I first saw him my heart skipped a beat and violin music started to play. Rose petals were everywhere and a strong wind was blowing everything.

If you think this happens then no it's not the thing.

Nothing short of like this happened. But just a smile formed on my face when I first saw him when he was singing.

His mesmerising voice stole my heart a long back before his handsome face can do.

It all felt so unreal I could not understand what actually happened but slowly I realised that I had fallen for him.

And I can see the symptoms in stuti as well.

"Turu when will you get ready? Come on." Mumma screamed from downstairs

I sighed and wore my dress that is white off shoulder blouse with golden work over it along with white lehenga with golden thread square work accompanied with golden net dupatta with pearl work at the border. I paired it with green stone and white pearl jewelry.

I didn't wear earrings because I wore maang tikka and Necklace

I did my hair and make up. And tada I'm ready to go.

I only wore a big ring and a kangan. Not many bangles.

Well I'm looking pretty good.

Lets see what stuti madam is doing.

I knocked on her door and she said to come in.

I enter her room and wow my girl is looking pretty.

She is wearing a nude purplish grey lehenga with pearl dot work over it and a heavy pearl work border. The blouse is of pearl work with three fourth sleeves with the same colour sparkling heavy dupatta and a waist band.