40. She Is Dead

Last chap where you will see stuti and Suryash

Last chap where you will see stuti and Suryash. Whole chap is from her pov I thought she deserved this last good bye

Enjoy people last chap of peace in this book because From now on things will be ugly. If you can't handle then simply leave the book I don't need your negative comments on my book

Stuti's pov

Life is really unpredictable how it turns out to be no one knows.

Few months back I didn't even think about my marriage or something about it and here I'm.

Married and so much in love with my husband.

Marrying him is one of the best things ever happened to me.

He loves me so much more than me.

He cares for me and is even ready to fulfil my dreams and he even give me time to adjust with everything and he didn't even kiss me touching is some other thing.

Yeah he cuddles with me when we sleep but that's it.

But my heart is in pain for my sister. If I'm happy in my life then her life is totally changed in a blink of an eye.

I never thought that masi isn't her mother but my another masi is.

Her behaviour wasn't the best with Turu but I thought it's because of the thinking difference but no it wasn't.

Turu is badly hurt by all this and that's why she decided to marry Aashu and leave the house without even telling them.

I thought of telling them but then decided against it. It's her life and she has the right to do anything. So I should respect her decision and I did.

And right now me Suryash ji and Aashu are here in front of court. His brother is also not present here.

Me and Suryash ji are going to be witnesses of their marriage.

But this girl isn't here yet. I called her so many times but she isn't receiving my calls.

"Where the hell is she?" Aashu exclaimed impatiently

"don't worry she will come. I talked with her a few minutes ago." I told him

"Half an hour ago," Suyash ji corrected

"Yeah she must be stuck in traffic" I reasoned

But why I'm feeling something is wrong.

No stuti don't think negative. Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine.

"Suryash ji your phone is vibrating." I told him as he didn't noticed it

"Oh yeah, thanks," saying he walked away from me

"Aashu calm down," I said

"Stuti, Aashank " Suryash ji called our name

"yeah," I replied