Chapter 3-Michaela's POV

Chapter 3

Michaela's POV

We kept walking and walking and walking through the cave thingy until we see light. When we walked up to it, we saw a kingdom.

"It's a castle!" Allie yells. "Maybe I can be a princess like Merida!"

"Yea Allie," Avery says with sarcasm, "You can be a princess." Allie, not getting the joke, starts jumping up and down while clapping.

"I need to start working on my princess wave!" Allie says/yells. She takes things too seriously sometimes.

I look over at Avery. "Ready to go exploring?"

He nods and punches his fist to his hand. "Let's do this thing."

We carefully start down the cave and into a forest. Allie starts running around singing, "Trees, trees! I love trees! Trees, trees! I love trees! Trees, trees! I love trees!"

"Okay Allie! You love trees, we get it!" Avery yells while covering his ears. We continue walking with Allie still singing the tree song.

Sooner or later, Allie's song is blocked out by the sound of horse hoofs. Avery starts freaking out yelling, "Earthquake! Earthquake!" I grab his shoulders and shake him.

"There's no earthquake!"

"Who is that?!" a voice yells out.

"Um....yo mama!" I yell, thinking fast. I don't think that worked because two men riding horses appear out of the trees.

I think fast again and cover my face with my hands. "I can't see you, you can't see me!"

I feel someone tap my shoulder. I peak through my hands and see a man with crystal blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"I can still see you." I then come up with an evil idea.

"Bet I can change that." He raises an eyebrow. "How?" I raise my hand and pull a good old Moe/Curly/Larry on him. He grabs his eyes. "Ow! Why did you do that?!" I laugh.

"You asked me how can I make it to where you can't see me. So I showed you." The other man laughs. "She's got a point, Jade. So who are you three?"

"I'm Sexy And I Know It. This is my cousin Dora The Explorer and my other cousin Cookies" He shakes his head. "Your real names." Dang it. I think Jade was falling for it.

"Fine. I'm Michaela. This is Avery and Allie." He nods.

"I'm James. This is Jade." I run over to Jade and hug him. "I'm sorry I hurt your pretty eyes."

"Oookayy."

"Hey, where are you from?" Avery asks.

"Well," James says, "we're both knights."

"Can I be a princess?!" Allie asks. Jade laughs.

"You? A princess? No way......" He trails off, looking at my neck.

"Hey. Eyes up here!"

"Where did you get that necklace?" he asks. I look down at my mockingbird necklace.

"My necklace? Oh, I made it. Why?" He takes in a breath.

"Because, you and your friends are the lost princes and princesses."