Chapter 19-Michaela's POV

Chapter 19

Michaela's POV

"Gale! Put that down!" Jade yells as he chases Gale around the castle. Gale was running around with a pair of scissors. I think Avery and I gave him to much coffee this morning.

"Hey Avery." I say as I turned around in the little bar-stool thingy. It was pretty fun to spin around in it. He turns to face me.

"Who's Kevin?" He smiles.

"Come along. I shall show you." He says while getting up. I get up and follow him up the stair case and to his room. When we get there, he leads me to his bathroom. He walks into the shower and presses one of the bricks. Anyone else getting worried? I know I am! After a few more pokes of the bricks, a door opens. A dog-or is it a wolf?-runs out. It looked like a German Shepherd but with blonde fur. Avery points at him and smiles.

"This is Kevin. I found him in the woods. I always wanted my very own puppy, but you know how Allie is." I give him a weird look.

"Avery, I think he might be a wolf. "

He looks down at Kevin, up to me, then looks at Kevin one more time.

"Oh." Then the door bursts open and Heather steps in, in her human form. She looks different without her wolf-form. She is usually a black wolf with shining blue eyes but in human-form, she has long blonde hair with blue eyes that has a bit of green in them. She looks at Kevin and her eyes widen.

"What's this mutt doing here?! He's from Ron's pack!" Avery jumps in front of him.

"Kevin is not a mutt! I'll have you know he's a pure-bred werewolf! Unlike some people in this room!" He says while snapping his fingers in a Z formation. Heather growls. He jumps behind me.

"Look, that mutt is from a different pack, an enemy pack! Where did you even find him?!" Avery smiles.

"I found him in the woods. I was like, 'Hey, it's a puppy.' So I picked him up and brought him here." Heather gave him a weird look.

"So you found him in the woods." Avery nods.

"And you picked him up and brought him here." Avery nods again. That's when I heard another growl. I turned around and saw a boy, probably around 16 with strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes, growling at Heather. Woh! Homie don't play dat! To bad he's as scary as Heather.

"Who are you and will you put some clothes on?!" Avery asks while spinning around. He gasps. "And what did you do to Kevin?!" He starts sobbing and yelling, "He was just a little puppy!" Then peices start to fit together and I solved the mystery.

"Avery! Kevin's a werewolf!" He gives me a weird look along with Blondie Number Four. I grab Avery's shoulder and start shaking him.

"Kevin's a werewolf! That means he can change from human to wolf! You follow home boy?!" Kevin growls again.

"Who are you and what am I doing here, especially with this mutt." Heather growls and snaps at him. He does the same.

"Aww, Avery, I see a wedding coming up. Can't you?" I say while slinging my arm around his shoulder. He nods and smiles. They both growl at me. No! I'm going to be eaten by a werewolf!

"Look, can I go back home." Kevin says while grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. Avery wipes an invisible tear away.

"No Kevin! This is your home!" He says while hugging him.

"Aww! Group hug!" I yell and hug them. Kevin shifts uncomfortably.

"Why do you keep calling me Kevin? My name's Noah." Then, out of no where, Allie burst into the room.