🌸part 22🌸

Začať od začiatku

"This is bad, we can't take him down, let make a run for it" flash said, drive knight nodded his head and they took (y/n) with them.
"Huh? They took (y/n).... I can't do anything about dang it!" He said.

"Hey Bakuzan, we are... not enemies right?... it's clear that I can't fight so.... please let me go" suiryu said begging for his life.
Bakuzan looked at him and picked him from his hair,
"You know what kind of person I'm? I'm that kind who love picking on the weak" he said.

Suiryu Trying to free himself by cutting his hair, he fell down and tried to get away "huh? You still can run?" Bakuzan hit him on his leg.
"H-Help! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!! There are monsters!!they are so evil! Is there's no one to save us!! HEEEEEEEEELLP!! I beg you! Help!...." suiryu begs, he looks at the unconscious heroes in front of him " that right! Heroes, if they hear me"

"Please hurry and save us! Anyone will do! Please I beg you come for us... the monster are here"suriyu said, he looked at the tow heroes laying on the ground unconscious "please, even if it's all for naught...still, I beg of you... rise up once more..." he said, but nothing happened.
"See now, that is despair, hahahah!" Bakuzan said before lifting his foot and about to crush the two heroes, but he didn't see their crushed bodies when he lifted his foot.

" I thought it wired how they stopped coming after me, so this what's going on, huh. I was taking my time to dress up, then I heard the commotion"saitama said putting the hero's down.
"Who the hell are you?" Bakuzan said "you are..." suiryu said, "I'm a hero, I heard your cry for help, I came for you suiryu, you did great in resisting alone until now" saitama said.

He walked towards Bakuzan "leave the rest to me" he said " don't make me laugh, there is no way you can....wait you...you are!!.....you're that damn- HUUUUH?!" Bakuzan said after realizing it is the guy who defeated him in one punch "hmm? Do I know you?" Saitama said "I'm stronger now I can kill you!" Bakuzan attacks saitama but once again he was defeated with one punch.

Saitama went to talk with suiryu, and told him about what happened,
"What!? All that happened!? Dang it I missed the start once again....so you said the other monster went that way?...now I'm worried about (y/n)" Saitama said, suiryu nodded "I'll be right back" saitama said "wait! Stooop don't go!"suiryu begged saitama to not go after the monster or he will be killed.

Loud noises was heard from afar then a monster head cam flying to where suiryu was, he was shocked "uhh anyway can you keep it a secret the fact that I lied to to get to tournament"saitama said.

" i should call (y/n)"saitama said then he noticed a message from genos "ugh, I'll call (y/n) first then I'll text him back" he tried to call (y/n) but no she didn't pick up her phone ".....maybe genos knows something-......!!!!" He saw what genos said in the message and that gave him mixed feelings, happy to finally he got (y/n) pregnant and now everyone gonna know she belongs to him,and he is about to be a father.
But.... "did someone take her!!? Did someone hurt my (y/n)?!! I swear if anything happened to her or my child, this world gonna pay for what they done to my family!!".

Saitama was mad and ready to kill, it doesn't matter who and what stand in his way, they'll die.
'Me and (y/n) gonna be finely parents, I better find her"

"Huh? Isn't that drive knight and flash? Why are they fighting??" Iaian said, he looked at samurai and saw him staring at someone, when he followed, everything started to make sense, (y/n) was laying on the ground "let get her and leave"samurai said.

"Just give up before things get ugly-" flash said before noticing samurai and his disciples heading towards (y/n).
"Hey!! What do you think you are doing?!!"he said, "well, I tried to make it peaceful as possible but you left me no choice"samurai said, he and his disciples got ready to fight.

"Ugh, my head"you said and tried to stand up, you walked from where you were, not noticing the battle between the heroes.
"I feel so dizzy"you said before tripping Over something but someone caught you.
"(Y/n) are you hurt?! Did anyone hurt you!?" "S-saitama?" You said before looking at his face.

He looked into your tiered eyes, you were in pain, something he hate so much, seeing you in pain is something he hate with every inch in his body, he noticed that there is dry blood on your four head.
"Who did this?"he asked "huh?, oh actually I don't know what happened, I just got hit on the head and that all I remember"you said.

"Did you know?"he said "know what?"you asked, having no clue on what he talking about.
"Nothing, just lets go home"he said and carried you, you were to tired to say or do anything.

At home, he put you on the bed and gave some water "I have something to tell you" he said, for some reason you feared what was coming next "w-what?" "Don't worry, no need to be scared...... it's just that the hospital sent the result" he said "is it negative?"you asked with sadness in your voice.

"No, you're pregnant!! We finally did it! We are gonna be parents!" He said with big smile, you were still in shock, when you realized what's happened you smiled and hugged him, you were In tears "f-finally, I'm gonna be a mother! I can't believe it" you said "yes, we will have a family" he said.

'Now that she is pregnant, everyone should leave her alone, she is fully MINE, ONLY MINE!!, I'll bring misery and despair to this world if anyone dares to take (y/n) from me'.

Thinking the others will leave his wife if he got her pregnant, but he doesn't know that they don't care, she will be theirs no matter what, the child fate already been decided, who will keep it? Who will get rid of it.

"WAIT!!!" Everyone stopped fighting when they heard Iaian "what is it? It's not the time to give up!" Samurai said glaring at his disciple "no, I mean look, (y/n) is not there anymore!" He said with worried voice.

Everyone looked shocked, thinking about the worst scenarios "it's all because of you!! If you didn't show up none of that would've happened!!" Drive knight said.
Everyone was mad, "any clue on who took her?" Flash said "like I would let anyone take her if I saw them" samurai said.

Everyone went searching for (y/n), they planned the worst death for whoever took her.

——————————————-
Hope you enjoyed reading it 🌸💕.