🌸paret 6🌸

"Mumen rider will remain the top ranked class C hero" "understood, I will let him know" "I simply cannot understand why he has no desire to move to class B" "our next agenda item is 55th hero certification exam, for this exam the total number of candidates is.." "over 11,684 with the exam offered at six different venues, that is an increase of more than 22% over the previous exam" " also I heard that a certain person of interest is taking the exam this time" "yes" the guy looked at paper with genos picture on it.

(No one POV)

You arrived with saitama and genos to where the exam are, "so (y/n) are you here to take the exam too?"genos asked you flooked at him and smiled "no silly, I can't even fight a bug, I'm here to cheer for you guys" he blushed and nodded, saitama put his hand on your waist pulling you closer to him. People looked at you blushing and gave saitama and genos angery looks, they didn't mind it in fact they liked how they are the only one who can be beside you and talk to you.

"Candidates, please form two lines for registration" saitama was standing at one of the activities " oh my"you said "do like what you see" saitama said you blushed when you realized you were too focused on his body he was only wearing his blue underwear "I-I'll be sitting there watching you" you said he smiled and kissed you, everyone was watching you wasn't happy about it, you sat down waiting for your husband to finish his test, some men laughed at saitama he won't pass but they were surprised when they saw his strength.

-AFTER THE EXAM-

Saitama was in the locker room "finally done with all the tests, now I just wait for the results, oh you done too?" Saitama looked at genos "yes" "hey is there a point in you taking fitness test?" Saitama asked "huh?" "I mean, can't you just give them the data on your specs?... will whatever, how was it?" "Both the writing and fitness test were far too easy" genos said "right? Is that really all it takes to become a hero".

"Hey, how was the test?" You asked "it was easy" saitama said "yes, i was expecting it to be more difficult" genos said "wear something sai, I started to believe you love wearing only your underwear" you said blushing "but you didn't say anything last night when I was naked pleasuring you" he said you blushed even more trying to hide your red face in your hands he smirked "you can't stop doing that don't you? omg" you said "hahaa no I won't stop" he said.

No one was happy in the locker room about what they just heard especially genos he had dark look in his eyes 'just wait and you'll be mine soon' he thought "wait why are you not wearing anything genos?" You asked trying not to look anywhere other than his face " i don't need too as you can see my man part is-" you stopped him before he continue "please don't, I don't wanna know where it is" you said "how did get here (y/n) it's men locker room" saitama asked "I asked if I can go inside and they said yes".

-One hour later-

"I got 100 point" genos said "seriously?" "Yes, it says I'm certified as a class S hero" he said "woow congrats genos!"you high five him, he looked at his hand smiling "class S what is that?" "I'm sure these rankings mean little, how did you do sensei?" "Huh?oh the letter says I'm-" "class S. I'm not surprised, on top of that the font size is bigger than mine, I expected nothing less sensei" genos said you hugged saitama and said "I knew you can do it" "by the way, what did they ask you at the interview?"genos asked saitama "interview?" Saitama said confused "yes,sensei".

-genos interview-
"Just one final question, does this building look familiar to you?" The guy with glasses asked showing genos picture of the house of evolution "so are you responsible for destroying the building?" "Yes, why you ask?" Genos said,

-end of the interview-

"I see.. I suppose that they felt no need to go through the trouble of interviewing you" genos said, saitama turned his head and went to the window "sai?" "Sensei?" "Yeah I'm just a class C hero with a score of 71 points" saitama said. Genos and (y/n) looked shocked "I see.. so I mistakenly thought the top half of the (C) was part an (S)"genos said after examining the paper "stop analyzing it!"saitama yells "it must be a mistake, I will talk to the person in charge" genos said "no! Don't! You'll just embarrass me!" Saitama said "it's okay sai, you're my top 1 hero" you said looking at him with your sparkling (e/c) eyes, he smiled at you and blushed at your cuteness.