🌸Part 9🌸

A large octopus laughed at the human "hahaha, we are messengers from the deep sea, surrender the the earth to the clan of the Seafolk, and serve as food for UWAHAAGHHAA!" The monster turns to millions pieces when saitama punched him, people started mumbling "I heard there's super strong class C hero"someone said "class C heheh"someone laughed "I heard that too, what is his name again?"someone asked "he finish the fight with one punch" "this can't be true!" "I saw a really beautiful lady next to him trying to defend him, they said she's his wife"someone said "no way! How can he have an angel like her? He don't deserve her" "I know, he most of done something to her to have her", saitama heard the people whispering about (y/n), he was really mad "man, sometimes I regret saving those asshols, uh I should go back home" saitama said.

(Week later)

The sea creatures coming out of the sea, revealing other creature with a crown on his head.
The monster started attacking the humans "those who defy us will die!" A monster said he picked up a guy but his arm was cut and guy fall down and run away "now you've done it human!"the monster said, "I'm a super popular hero, the name's stinger! Nice to meet ya"the hero said people started cheering "it's stinger!" "I know he'd come!" "We're saved" "I gotta take a picture".

"Good thing you showed up while I was patrol, I was bored"a monster said "well now"the other monster said "how'd you like a big air hole in their torso?!!"stinger said
They started fighting.

You were helping genos washing the dishes, saitama couldn't take his eyes of off both of you, he was jealous, he was about to go and pull you away but genos started talking "sensei, your rank has been rising to rank 2 class C, soon you can advanceto class B" genos said "so I don't need to do one heroic deep per week anymore"saitama said "correct"genos started explaining to saitama.

You didn't hear anything because you had your headphones on and listening to some songs, you started singing louder
"They'd have to break me down Show me real love Oh, but lately these boys, all they do is they fuck my head up They say-" you singing the lyrics (song:colder), saitama and genos were surprised and their heart dropped in their stomach "WOOOOOOOW! HOLD THE FUCK UP! WHO'S FUCKING?!" Saitama said "(Y/N) PLEAS TELL ME WHO IS DOING THAT, SO I CAN DESTROY THEM"genos said, you looked at them and took your headphones out to hear them "what? Did you say something?"you asked, they looked at you dumbfounded, "okay we need a talk about what you're listening to,young lady"saitama said "this type of song not good for you, I know you're too pure to know what they're talking about"genos said.

"Here listening to this" saitama played baby shark ".....how did you know this is my favorite!" You said, saitama smiles and petted your head"I know you too well babe"he kissed you, genos phone started ringing he answered "pardon,... city J? That a little far...I may not arrive in time..."he said "genos is so busy"you said "sensei, did you say that the monster you defeated last week from the Seafolk? Some monster claiming to be his clan members are rampaging in city J"genos said "... are they strong"saitama said turning on the tv.

The tv show's the hero fighting the monster but he looked tired "saitama you most help him"you said he smiled, he looked at genos "we'll have to hurry,shall we go?"saitama said.

"Heheheh... you clan of slimy folk are sorta tough, but it's time to end this"stinger said with his face beating up, "the human talks big"one of the monster said "but your audience fled long time ago, you will die!"the other monster said, stinger attack the monsters and killed them "I did it! I did it!.. did I just singlhandedly beat up a god level monster..AWWWWWWESOME!"he said, then something punched him hard in the stomach "hey uh... you're unpleasant so die would ya?"the monster wearing a crown said.