🌸part 11🌸

Saitama was walking around in the ship trying to find you, then an alien jumped "Gwahaha! I'm surprised you made it this far intruder! But you go no further!,my acid breath will melt you!" The Alien was about to attack but saitama kicked his head killing it "uh! I forgot to ask him where they put my wife! Damn it!"he said 'hmm, I've been tearing up this ship but it doesn't fall, and I've been defeating several guys who look like leaders but they don't have (y/n), I swear if I find just one scratch on her! They have painful and slow death'.

An alien looks like an octopus was looking at screen showing saitama Fighting the aliens, "geryuganshoop, what are you doing?" Boros asked ,the alien looked at him nervously "lord Boros, my humblest apologies! One of the native inhabitants got on board, he destroyed 23% of the ship" the alien said "the ship won't fall unless he destroyed a power sphere, now you, groribas And melzargard my top three warriors, go and take him down, I won't allow that asshole to take her from me again, I won't let him have her again! She's MINE, all these years he had her in his arms he had what mine! She was supposed to be in MY ARMS, SHE IS MINE! MY WIFE! MY GIRL! MY (Y/N)!"Boros said scaring everyone.

"Y-yes! She's y-yours, b-but we have a problem, groribas is dead that bald human killed him"the alien said "what! This human really strong no wander none of the alien made it back when I send them to get (y/n)"Boros said.

"Do you think you can defeat me humans!? No one can! You can't get the queen back, she's in lord Boros arms! We soon gonna have the power and Nothing will stand in our way!"the alien said "tch, like we'll let you have her that long"metal bat said "we will have her back no matter what" pang said, "give her back to me you fucking bitch! She's MINE!"tatsumaki said "who said she's yours! She's MINE and soon she will be my wife"samurai said "like she will agree to be with middle aged bitch like you"genos said he's so pissed of, he already have saitama to deal with and now all the heroes taking interest in her "OI! DID YOU FORGET IM HERE?!" The alien said "oh right, let's finish this already".

Saitama Stood infront of a door "huh? This one won't open, maybe (y/n)here....hey aliens open up you've got a visitor"saitama said breaking the door, he walked around tel he heard someone "this is a warning to the intruder! Stop your destructive behavior and retreat! Other than that I'll kill you with everything I have, go any further and you're dead!" The voice said "what the heck, I hear the voice directly inside my head"saitama said.

"Retreat? I'm lost Where's the exit?"saitama said "you wanna leave!? Good! Turn right and go up the stairs at the end of the Hall and-"the voice said "then I'll go left heh heh heh"saitama said "no! Hey stop! Darn you! No no! Not that way! I'll come to you please stay in your place! NO! STOOOOP!"the voice said, saitama was about to destroy a big door.

Boros was standing there looking at saitama, saitama looked around and saw you in the glass tank, he was furious "how dare you take my wife and put in a tank NAKED" saitama said "heh, your wife? She never meant to be with someone like you, she was MINE from the beginning but you took her from me, and now she has returned to me in my arms where she belongs"Boros said "I don't see her in your arms I see in a tank"saitama said "I put her there to make her body ready to live in my planet" Boros said.

"Hey! You have wrecked havoc on the ship"the octopus alien said "huh? A flying rubble?"saitama said, the alien start attacking saitama with his psychic power, but to his surprise saitama was still standing there unharmed looking at the alien confused "hey didn't I hit you" the alien said.

"What a waist of psychic power, everyone can do that"saitama said taking a rock and throwing it at the alien killing it, saitama looked back at Boros "now give me my (y/n) back" he said "before we fight tell me your name"Boros said "I'm a hero for fu- I mean, I'm the professional hero saitama, I don't know what the dominoes of the universe wants from my wife, but you guys took her from me and I'm here to take her back"saitama said .