34 - I Love You [½ Final]

The first part of our final episode for WGM was aired a few days prior and I couldn't believe the reception we received from the viewers. Some of my fans messaged me on Instagram telling me to extend our time on the show—honestly, it made me feel proud for being able to make my fans entertained but of course, like everything, there are always those who wished for the worse.

“One episode to go, Y/n. How do you feel?” Raehyun's voice snapped me out of my thought as I turned towards him.

I chuckled softly and shrugged, “I didn't notice how time flies—I wish I could stay in the show longer but...” I frowned upon remembering what happened to Nayeon in Japan a few weeks ago.

“You are thinking about the incident huh?” The sound of a can of cola being opened by Raehyun was followed by the wind.

“I mean... I can't get it off my head.” I sighed.

Raehyun put his hand on my shoulder and sighed as well, “Y/n... There are times when things just won't go the way you wanted it and believe me—it's disappointing but nothing is more disappointing than the fact that you let the problem linger in your head.” I stayed quiet and stared at my hands.

“By the way...” I turned towards him as he started yet another conversation. I raised an eyebrow and waited for him to continue, “have you bought the ring for your... Surprise?”

That's right! I haven't even bought the ring yet and I'm planning on proposing to Nayeon! “Thanks for reminding me, senior!” I exclaimed and got up from the bench, “see you around!” I bowed and rushed towards the company to meet my manager.

Nayeon Point of View

“So... Your time on the show is coming to an end,” Rosé said as if she's talking about my life that would end once we left the show. “Did you plan anything special for the last episode?” she continued and I crossed my arms, thinking for a while.

I crossed my arms and smiled softly, slowing down on my pace. “Well... Not really.”

Rosé stopped on her track as well and turned towards me, “what do you mean?”

“I mean, it's not like I'm going to be separated from Y/n forever after the show,” I stated and she groaned, pulling me towards a bench.

“I know you guys will still be seeing each other but still! You should prepare something special for him!”

“Something... Special? What do you mean?”

“Well, maybe you can sing for him? Confessing your love for him even,” She explained and looked at her watch, “you can even announce that you and Y/n are dating for real,” she continued and suddenly a shiver went down my spine.

“Do you think that's a good idea?”

“I mean, why not? People will know eventually whether you announce it that day or later,” I gave it a thought and sighed softly, nodding at her words. She's right though—people are going to find out about the relationship eventually and they might storm us with questions when we were off guard.

“Can you help me then?”

“Absolutely, Nay. Take your phone out—this is going to be a lot of information,” She said and I nodded, taking my phone out of my handbag.

After a few hours, we were finally finished and I got up from the bench, smiling at her. “Thank you for helping me Rosie. I'll see you,” I waved at her before walking away.

»COMPLETED« 우리 결혼 했어요 (We Got Married) - Nayeon x Male Reader [TWICE ff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें