30 - Sana

You burst into laughter after she realized that it was your plan to be ditched in the middle of nowhere all along. She looked at you with a slight pout before looking away, crossing her arms as if to show that she's upset with your action. "You are such a bad guy," She exclaimed and puffed her cheeks.

You let out a soft sighing and wrapped your arms around her waist, not caring about the staffs inside the car as you pulled the girl of your life closer to you. "Am I a bad guy?" You asked, trying to play around with her.

The girl scoffed and continued to look away but she couldn't stop herself from forming a sheepish smile at your cute action towards her. "Silly..." She muttered before giving in to your silly attitude, hugging you back.

"So... two weeks to go," You said to her as the two of you were resting at your wedding house. She was aware of what you were talking about and she wasn't so enthusiastic about ending the show any time soon. You were no better as it was pretty upsetting. "But like... it's not like we won't be seeing each other again, right?" You added.

She sighed and crossed her legs, looking down—she was thinking about the first time it was announced that you and she would be put into this show. She was so against it because she thought the two of you wouldn't be able to get along well.

"Honestly—I never expected us to end up in this kind of relationship. Don't get me wrong! I am happy that we're together but like... I always thought you disliked me," You exclaimed, emphasizing the last few lines upon seeing her looking at you in disbelief. She flashed a beautiful yet scary smile as you looked away to let out a sigh of relief for not getting killed by her.

Mina Point of View

Jeongyeon and I put the new set of a jigsaw puzzle on the table in our dorm as we took a seat, facing each other. "At least you get to spend time with real people now instead of facing your computer's screen 24/7," Jihyo exclaimed as she walked past us. I shot her a glare before looking at the set on the table.

"Just ignore her, we got a more important thing to solve," Jeongyeon said, causing me to chuckle—sometimes, Jeongyeon's a pretty chill girl to hang out with but then again, her being in her duty mode was scary as heck.

Two hours into the puzzle, Jeongyeon and I started getting hungry and I looked towards the kitchen, hoping to see at least one of the members to be cooking but all there was at the kitchen were the piling dishes on the sink that was visible from the room we were currently at. It was enough proof to show how lazy we were in cleaning—well except for one girl: Jeongyeon.

"Don't you want to do the dishes?" I asked the said girl as we continued to solve the puzzle. She handed me a piece as she replies, "I will do it later—when one of you actually wants to help me without being scold or asked first."

Sana and Tzuyu entered the room not long after that and they occupied the seats next to me and Jeongyeon respectively. They came in peace, yes but it wasn't long after that when things started getting wild inside the room with Tzuyu jamming to her jam and she and Sana started to sing at the top of their lungs.

Your Point of View

I smiled softly and watched as Nayeon slowly fall asleep by my side.

"Can you sing something?" She asked and I smiled softly, clearing my throat to prepare to sing one of my favourite Tagalog songs, Sana.

I continued to sing it while stroking her long, soft hair with a smile on my face. I know the song wasn't really fitting for the two of us but then again, I couldn't help but to sing it.

"Sleep well, Nayeon," I whispered as I finished the song.

[A/N: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I was just really busy with school works. I will try to update again tomorrow but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! #PeaceOut]

Question: What anime or shows that you love ever since childhood? For me, it would be Digimon Adventure.

Song of the Day: Sana – I Belong to the Zoo