18 - Daddy Jeong ;)

Author Point of View

You put your coat on and got onto the stage. Your fans started chanting your name while you waved at them. You smiled and bowed, starting to introduce yourself in Japanese, "hello! I'm Hwang Y/n and it is nice to meet you guys!" You flashed a bright smile to your fans.

The rest of the day went as scheduled—you perform some songs of yours, you played a few games with your fans and of course, sign albums that your fans brought along with them. It was a tight schedule for you because right after the fan meeting event, you have to attend a radio show.

After around two hours in the radio show, you were down to the last segment; Message to Your Loved One. The DJ teased you by saying you are about to send a message to Nayeon and you just laughed at it because... that is exactly what you are about to do.

Meanwhile in the hotel, Nayeon and the rest of the girls were listening to the radio show that you were in and when the last segment come, they all gathered in circle as they listen to your message.

'To My Bunny,

You already know who you are, right? So um first of all—I want to say thank you to you for always being there for me. I know that we went through a few rough patches to get where we are right now—but I believe that those were the things that helped us to grow stronger and more committed to each other. I also want to thank you for being who you are and keep on loving me even though you know I am not that great compared to other guys out there. Thank you for accepting me for who I am... I love you so much and please stay healthy! I love you!'

The TWICE members looked at Nayeon and started fangirling while hugging her. Nayeon let out a soft chuckling and smiled, showing her bunny teeth as she wipes her tears. "Silly..." She said softly before drowning in her members hug.

You smiled and received a call from her a few hours after the broadcast.

"I never know you can say sweet things like those..."

She obviously has just finished crying. You chuckled softly and crossed your legs, "I can do a lot of unexpected things, Nayeon and some of them can be quite—"

"Stop! I don't want to hear your dirty thoughts!"

"I was about to say cringe but okay—whatever you say... pervert," You giggled and ended the call right before she could reply. You chuckled softly and leaned against the window, watching as you drive past colourful buildings in the city of Tokyo.

You smiled and sent a message to Nayeon—you want to take her out on a date tomorrow and you already find a good place, Sun Road Shopping District (District 9—jk) in Kichijoji. You might end up being there until late at night but oh well—who cares? At least you get to spend the whole day with Nayeon.

[Time Skip]

The next day, Nayeon and you were walking along the Shopping District, entering random shops and hoping there might be things that you can buy as a couple. "Y/n, let's go to that shop!" Nayeon said excitedly as she enters a souvenir shop.

You shook your head, feeling happy that Nayeon enjoyed this date. You entered the shop as well and looked around the shop.

Meanwhile on the other side of the district were the TWICE members. Why would they be there? Well, let's just say they are there to keep an eye on the two of you...? Actually, they used that reason to go out.

Jihyo was busy eating takoyaki with Momo and Dahyun when Mina suddenly came up to them, "Jihyo, can we go there?" She asked like a little kid while pointing at a game shop. Jihyo raised an eyebrow, "no," She shook her head and continues to eat her takoyaki.

Mina whined and stomped her feet. "Mina, don't. You are 23 years old. Act like it," Jihyo scolded and Mina pouted, crossing her arms and huffing.

"I will come with you," Jeongyeon said while smiling and took Mina to the shop. "Yay! Papa Jeong is the best!" Mina stuck her tongue out at Jihyo before entering the shop.

"This kid—"