23 - Special Night Pt. 1

Author Point of View

You stood there, smiling at the sight before you—Nayeon in a beautiful flower dress. You song started to slow down with each step you took to reach Nayeon.

"Hey," You smiled softly and handed her the flower you were holding before clearing your throat and pulling her for a gentle hug. "How are you?" You asked her with the softest voice ever.

Nayeon chuckled softly and breathe in your scent before breaking the hug. "I'm fine. What about you? How did the charity concert go?" She asked while sniffing the flowers you gave her.

"It was good. Just—the fans can't stop looking for you guys," You explained to her, immediately getting the flashback from the concert night. A lot of questions regarding TWICE were thrown at you during your M&G (Meet n Greet) session.

Three of them really caught you off guard.

"By chance, are you dating Nayeon of TWICE? Or is that just for the show, WGM?"

You let out an awkward chuckle and looked at the fans—each eye was glued on you as if you are a statue for show in a museum. It took you a few seconds to respond. Did they forgot about the news of Nayeon and Jimin dating? "Uh—if you guys really want to know..." You let out a soft chuckling before continuing, "You need to wait for my next album to find out," You winked at the camera and the fans were divided between cheering and complaining.

"Why aren't TWICE performing? Is it to hide you and Nayeon's relationship?"

You burst into laughter when you heard the question. You never thought of that ever since you started dating Nayeon—would your company and Nayeon's company really do that? "The reason TWICE aren't performing is because they are holding their Japan Tour as well," You explained and crossed your legs while twirling your mic around slowly.

"If you have to choose between Jihyo and Mina, who would you choose?"

You thought for a moment and crossed your arms, you were aware of Jihyo's feelings for you but you don't feel the same way and you and Mina shared the same interest so it was an easy decision for you. "Uh... I choose Mina."

Nayeon burst into laughter upon hearing your story before glaring at you playfully, "You're not joking when you said you choose Mina over me, right?" She asked you.

You chuckled and shook your head, patting her head as if you were patting a puppy's head. "Oh my... you're not jealous, are you?" You asked and she gave you the cutest glare possible from a bunny. Her scowl reminded you of that one meme where the bunny was making angry face while holding a carrot.

She went quiet after you asked her the question—which, you already know the answer to. She was jealous—big time. "Listen, that was just for the sake of the question, okay? You know I choose you over all the girls," You answered and got up, taking the guitar from the stage—for a moment, you forgot that you and her were in a shooting.

You smiled and started strumming the guitar while clearing your throat, slowly starting to sing 'Nothing on You' by B.o.B and Bruno Mars. Nayeon listened to you as you sing—not breaking eye-contact at all as you sing and she would smile gleefully when you wink.

After singing the song, you and Nayeon started to set up the tent.

~Interview Session~

Question #1 for Nayeon; How did you feel when he sang the song for you?

"I mean—I don't really understand English but I know the song is about loving a girl and only her so I felt touched."

Question #1 for Y/n; did you plan to sing that song all along or that was an impromptu act?

"I mean, the guitar was there on the stage—I didn't plan anything but since the guitar was there and I was in the mood to sing and coincidentally, she doubted my choice, I just went and sing."

Question #2 for Nayeon; How do you feel while you read the letter you wrote for him?

"I uh... *chuckles and blushes* I was so nervous and embarrassed. But yeah... I am glad he was happy with what I wrote."

Question #2 for Y/n; Why didn't you read the letter in front of her?

"It was meant to be special and I want her to read it while she was alone. I mean, I'm not good with my words so I'm embarrassed that the viewers might think I am cringy."

~End of Interview Session~

You smiled and crossed your arms as you listen to Nayeon reading her letter.

"For: my lovely Y/n.

[The contain shall be added pretty soon.]"

... To Be Continued...

[A/N: Guys, please give love to my other Nayeon x Reader story and Jihyo x Reader as well. Also, Mina x Reader will be published somewhere around July ;-; also, what do you guys want to see in the next chapter?]

"That desk is just a desk."

- Minatozaki Sana