Chapter 13-sexual frustration

MATURITY PLEASE————————

(She covered her eyes with her arm and bit her lip as her other hand pushed on his head to go down. She moaned loudly when she felt his lips on her, trying to bring her legs together to release the feeling in her stomach but he caught them every time and spread them out again)

E<"jay,(her voice was raspier than usual. She tried to breathe in a normal pace but wasn't able to catch herself in time when she felt Jays fingers enter her. The arm that covered her eyes came shooting out and grasped for the end table on the side of the bed as her body arched up),mhm jay"

J<"what baby,(he stopped moving his fingers),what do you need baby"?

E<"w-why'd you stop"?(she asked, taking the time to take in air)

J<"well aren't you just needy,(he leaned over her and pressed his lips against hers harshly, clasping their hands together and pressing them into the matress. Before jay can even take things further, a knock on the door caused the new couple to look at each other in surprise. Jay pulled away, and walked into the closet to grab a pair of boxers and new clothes, walking out fully dressed to see Erin still on the bed),get dressed"!

E<"your so bossy,(she giggled, pushing herself up and off the bed before walking past jay. She threw on one of his zip up sweatshirts with a pair of his boxers before walking down the stairs),oh hey"

(She walked into the kitchen and crossed her arms over her chest, not knowing who to expect at this hour)

K<"hey"(she smiled, know exactly why she looks like that)

R<"we just came over here to let you know that we got a text, and those two guys Joel and Kevin wanna meet us four somewhere so that it isn't in a crowded place"

J<"how the hell did you get their number to start with"?(he asked, turning to the island after pouring four cups of coffee, getting a quick glance at Erin. She wasn't even paying attention to him, she was so intrigued by Adams story that he took the time to admire her in his clothes)

K<"yeah he literally started jerking off in front of us...and then we ended up just having sex"

E<"wait...with that guy Kevin"?

R<"Erin what the fuck get your mind out of the gutter...no! We did but he watched,(he saw how their faces filled with shock),it's better than having a three some with someone you don't know"

K<"plus what happens in the club stays in the club"

E<"but...you just told us"(she smirked, taking a sip of her coffee)

K<"well we are all doing this undercover operation together so I don't see why we four can't tell each other what happens"

J<"you got a point, so if I told you I had sex with a random girl...(he grinned when he saw Erin raise her head up slowly not liking where this was going),and told you everything we did to gain info...you wouldn't mind"

K<"well when you put it like that, along with how your saying it then yes I would mind,(she finished the rest of her coffee before looking at Erin),um but I hate to pull you away from him,(she looked at jay),and don't get all territorial...but me and Adam kinda got a get together set up between us two, Kevin and Joel today"

E<"what, when"?

K<"in about thirty minutes so you might wanna go get dressed"

E<"come with? I need to see what to wear"

(Kim nodded and set her purse down before following Erin up the stairs and into the closet)
——————————

J<"really man, she isn't a cop nor a detective and you volunteered her to do god knows what"!(he whispered in an agitated voice)