Chapter 10-our time being

(Erin and jay made it into his apartment without that much trouble. Erin did have a hard time walking up the stairs because the pressure when she put her foot down. So jay, being the gentleman that he is, put Emma in the apartment first then went back for Erin and bridal carried her into the apartment)

E<"thank you"(she let out a breathe when her feet met the ground)

J<"yup,(he shut the door and took off his jacket),alright, I'm gonna get a couple of my clothes for the two of you"

E<"jay you don't have t.."

J<"stop...please,(he looked at her),Erin listen if I'm willing to help, please just take it. I know this all happened without you knowing and not planning it but your here, you both are safe so now it's time for me to help"(he watched her nod before he walked into his bedroom to get some clothes)

(Erin looked around after she picked Emma up and took a deep breathe in when memories came flooding back. The wall he pressed her up against, the bedroom they had sex in... what is it with him being in her presence that gets her feeling weird ways)

(Jay came walking out with clothes in hand along with a toothbrush and wash cloth)

J<"I know it's not much now, but here are clothes and some necessities until we go shopping tomorrow"(he laid the stuff down on the counter and looked at her)

E<"we"?

J<"yea we, I'm brining you guys shopping"(he let out a breathe)

E<"no absolutely not, your not wasting your money on us"

J<"Erin I mean this in the most caring way, I'm not listening to you,(he smiled),do you know where the bathroom is still"?

E<"mhm"(she grinned)

J<"okay, well why don't you guys go wash up while I make some tea and get the spare bedroom worked on"

E<"are you sure"?

J<"definitely,(he smiled and handed her the clothes),here, go get comfortable"!

E<"thank you,(she turned around and faced him before she walked off),jay"

J<"no problem"

(Jay watched her walk off and grinned when he realized what was happening. He was happy that she agreed to stay at his place, also feeling a sort of relief to know that she wasn't gonna sleep at some tarnishes hotel. Jay turned his head and went to the tea kettle, filling it up with water then putting it on the electric steamer, making the water get hot. After he got the water settled, he walked off into the spare bedroom and picked it sheets from the closet, putting them on the bed. After he was done getting the room all set up, he walked out into the kitchen and finished making the tea before waiting patiently for Erin to finish)
________________________________

(Erin stepped out of the shower with Emma in her arms crying. The baby ended up getting soap in her eyes, causing her to be in little pain)

E<"it's okay baby,(she cooed, it's gonna go away),let mama just get ready,(she sighed rubbing her hand down Emma's wet back. Erin grabbed the nearest towel that hung from a rack and wrapped it around Emma so she was able to dry her. Erin set her down on the counter and laid her down carefully, she smiled when Emma gasped and kicked her feet),you always so happy"(she giggled)

(Erin dried the baby and grabbed one of the articles of clothing jay gave her. When she unfolded it, it was just a t-shirt and boxers. Erin eyed it before she decided to give Emma the shirt and find a way so it didn't hang. When Emma was dressed Erin wrapped herself in a towel and called jay into the bathroom, waiting patiently to approach)