Chapter 9-wild thoughts

(There she was in standing in front of his apartment door debating on raising her hand and knocking. Thoughts consumed her mind of he possibility that once the door opens something is gonna be there to tell her to leave)

(Her mind was consumed with the night they had sex. All she could think about was how good he treated her and how she wanted that all the time)
________________________________

(His hands pinned hers against the mattress since she was trying to move out of his grasp. She gasped when she felt his lips connect to the part where her neck and shoulder meet, biting it softly)

E<"jay"(she moaned as he kept thrusting forward)
________________________________

(She shook her head and sighed raising her hand against the door and knocking softly but urgently. As she waited for the door to open and him stand there with his arms wide open for her to hug him. Her lips parted into a lift when she heard the locks on the door being touched and that's when the door opened. But that's also when her smile dropped)

An<"hello, who are you"?(she said holding onto the door and watching Erin carefully)

E<"I'm erin...do I have the wrong apartment"? (She knew she didn't. She saw the painted walls but she still asked cause she didn't want the truth)

An<"are you looking for jay or me"?

E<"jay"

An<"Jay!(she yelled then turned towards Erin again),hes just in the shower. He had a really rough night last night"

E<"I'll just go, I ah.."

J<"Erin,(he walked to the door in just sweats. His chest still wet, and a towel in his hand),hey...how are you"?

E<"I'm..I-I'm fine"(she swallowed hard)

J<"what brings you here"?

E<"I-um,(she looked between jay and the girl that happened to be inside his apartment. A girl she didn't know. She looked at jay and their eyes locked. Her eyes started tearing),I shouldn't have come"

J<"Erin,(he looked at Angela and then turned quick when Erin turned around and ran down the hallway to leave the apartment),ERIN WAIT...(he looked at Angela),what did you say"?(he asked grabbing his zip up sweatshirt and making his way to the door)

An<"nothing"

(Jay sighed and ran out of his apartment, looking around carefully for Erin. He took the elevator down to the first floor, running out of the space when the doors opened. That's when he spotted her running in the rain towards wherever we she parked her car)

(Jay pulled his hoodie over his head and ran out the main doors and followed the way Erin ran)

J<"ERIN,(he was getting closer),ERIN STOP"!

(Jay took a big leap and grabbed her wrist lightly, turning her around so he can look at her. That's when he saw she was crying)

E<"I shouldn't have come,(she pulled her worst out of his grasp and walked to her car door),I'm sorry"

(Right when she was about to open her car door, jay pressed his hands on both sides of her to prevent the door opening)

J<"Erin talk to me,(he watched as she turned around),why'd you run"?

E<"cause jay, you made your choice. And I was dumb enough to actually believe what you said in the hospital"

J<"Erin what are you talking about"(he asked nicely, wiping a rain drop off her nose)