"You're finally here. Don't you know that Yoongi was so worried about you," she scolded but you just glared at her.

"Why are we still here? Don't you think that we have to go somewhere today?" You asked Jimin.

"It's still 5 pm, Y/N. And we think that it's nice if we'll stay here, in this school, for the last time. You know, we will be college soon," Hoseok answered.

"If that's what you want," you smiled. "Where is Yoongi?"

"He'll be here."

"Go to the rooftop first, Y/N. We'll follow you," Jungkook said.

What rooftop?

"Uh, what are we going to do on the rooftop?" You asked confused.

"Uh.... We... We'll hang out there! Star gazing," Taehyung smiled.

Jimin and Jungkook raised a brow at him but just smiled.

"Somi, what about this dress? Why am I in this dress?" You asked when you finally realized you were in that dress.

She rolled her eyes, "Stop asking. You'll find the answer in the rooftop."

You huffed, "Okay."

You tracked your way to the rooftop of the 2nd building. Your heart was beating fast everytime you took a step towards the building. Every stair you step, your breathing was getting heavier. You just shrugged and stood at front of the door of the rooftop. You held the doorknob and twisted it.

You opened it slowly and entered. Your gaze were set on the floor and when the wind hit your body, you looked up. Your eyes widen and your lips parted a bit. Tears formed from your eyes and a grin formed on your face.

You roamed your eyes.

There was an arranged table on the center with 2 chairs. It was a candle lit date.

There were pink balloons and pink roses everywhere. And a big tarpaulin placed on the wall with pink balloons on the side and ready to fly. You read the writting and it said...

~**~**~

Happy 7th month of love, my queen...

I love you♡

Your king,
Yoongi

~**~**~

The place was filled with pink balloons and pink roses. There were pictures of you and Yoongi together hanging on the twine and glued on the wall. Your pictures together. You covered your mouth in awe. You felt a presence behind you so you turned your body.

There was Yoongi, holding a bouquet of pink roses while wearing his gummy smile. You ran towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

You pulled away and stared at his eyes. He smiled and gave you the bouquet. You happily accepted it. You hugged him again, not knowing what to say.

"I asked help for your friends and Ennie. Mostly, your annoying cousin. They agreed and helped me with this. Do you like it?" Yoongi explained.

You nodded, "I love it. This is too much!"

"There's no word 'too much' for me if it comes to you," he smiled.

"Thank you for everything, my king," your eyes was getting teary.

"No, my queen. I am the one who's thankful. Thank you for coming into my life, Y/N. Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for the love and trust you gave. Thank you for fighting for our love," he held your hands and intertwined your fingers with his, "In the trials that we encountered. We faced it together and the love became stronger. Thank you for loving me. I really love you."

You caressed his cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "I love you too, Yoongi. I really do. Nothing can break us. Nothing and no one in this world. You're always be my king."

"And you will always be my queen."

'We'll write another chapter of our story. We'll walk to our path, holding each other's hands, together. I just couldn't believe that the one I hate from the first time I met is the one I'll be falling in love and caught me with all his heart. I am really thankful for having him. Having him in my life. I love you, Yoongi. Always and forever... I just can't believe that it all started with you, being my STEP BROTHER'

*.THE END*·.