"Yah!Mina..we've been calling you countless of times but you kept on running" Nayeon rants

"Sorry,I was checking out for Chaeyoung" I apologized

"Oh,sorry..we forgot to tell you Chaeyoung had gone somewhere today"Dahyun said panting

"What?"I asked and the rest of the girls looked at her wondering where Chaeyoung is except Tzuyu

"Didn't she told you where would she be today?" Dahyun interrogated

"I'm afraid she didn't" I admit

"She's visiting her brother" Dahyun said

"Can't she just do it after school?" Jihyo asked

"I don't think so" Tzuyu disagree

"Why?" Momo asked,

"She's visiting her brother..." Dahyun said

"At his graveyard" Tzuyu added

---

The moment Tzuyu blurted those words out. I decided to skip the rest of today's classes and went to where Chaeyoung is.Dahyun and tzuyu told me where the exact place was while the rest of the girls told me they'll just covered my absence from our professors.

Soon,I was already at the graveyard searching for Chaeyoung.The place was quiet and there were only few people visiting the place.I spotted Chaeyoung sitting in front of a certain grave with fresh flowers whilst staring on to nowhere with a red balloon tied around her finger.I quietly sat beside her not having any intentions on disturbing her but I was caught off guard when I realized she was crying. She's been crying.Her swollen eyes was telling me so.Rivers of tears keep flowing from her eyes down to her cheeks as she gazed unto nowhere.

That's it.I tried holding myself but seeing her in this state broken me to pieces.I hugged her. She was evidently surprised when I hugged her but she soon hugged me back and cried herself unto me.Maybe she did realized it was me.She was crying so hard almost making me cry as well but I've got to be stronger today. For her.She needs someone to lean on right now.

Soon,her weeps turned into quiet sobs as she break the hug.She wiped her tears and avoided my gaze whilst untying the stringed balloon from her fingers.The moment she released the balloon from her hand,tears immediately escaped from her eyes again. I was about to wiped it for her but before I could even do so she stopped my hand halfway.She wiped her tears away and followed the sight of the balloon until it was gone.

We both walked in silence leaving the area. Chaeyoung was walking a step ahead of me while I'm slowly following her looking at her in the back.Chaeyoung was still not talking to me nor looking at me.Is she mad at me or something?I was knocked out of my thoughts when Chaeyoung stopped walking making me bumped into her.

"Sorry" I utter

"No,I should be the one apologizing..I'm sorry Mina" she said

"It's okay..uhm,Chaeyoung?" I called

"Yes?" She looked at me.Finally

"I love you" I said randomly. I really just wanna tell her that hoping it would comfort her somehow but it only made me felt sad not hearing any response from her.It broke me..

---

We decided to spend the rest of the day at the park with some coffees in our hands.I choose not to ask anything about Chaeyoung.I think she still needs a lot of time before opening her personal matters to me.She was still not the usual Chaeyoung.She was still extra different like she was these past days. I was trying so hard to control myself not to ask anything.She still looked so sensitive and fragile like earlier and I don't wanna scare her or forced her into things she doesn't willing to do or to say yet.

She was busy staring at the river in front of us and was randomly throwing stones after stones in the water.I was just watching her silently beside her realizing her eyes became so dull and lifeless.She's about to throw another stone when she looked at me and asked,

"Do you really love me,Mina?" She randomly asked looking at me without any emotions.

"Of course I do,Chaeyoung" I smiled ignoring the pain I felt suddenly.Why would she asked me such thing anyway?Can't she feel my affection towards her?Can she feel my love?

"Mina,I need to tell you something.." she said.

"O-okay?what is it?" Nervousness creeped into my being when Chaeyoung looked at me seriously.She's giving me chills.

"Let's end this..Let's break-up" she said.

"W-what?" I asked surprisedly

"I-I don't..I don't love you anymore Mina. I really never did,I- I'm sorry" she said

She left as soon as she said those words and thrown the last stone in her hands.Then the next thing I know,I was crying alone at the park where we used to be.I can't still believe what just happened.We're over.She ended it.

And the worst part is when she told me she didn't love me,she never did loved me. She never did..

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu