Stuck to my side

Dishes clattered and splashed in the background as he washed dishes with vigour as he rushed. I didn't know I was that amazing to be around! No time to be sarcastic, Roxy, you either need to kill or capture his ass in FBI.

My knees bounced up and down when I realised how fucked up my situation was. I just shared spit with a psycho while eating with his hand on my thigh. This better not be every meal. Hands grasped either side of my now tense shoulders and massaged them, thinking he was working wonders. Wonders, my ass(!)

He leant closer to my right ear and whispered how much he loved the meal and how he wished he could stare at me all day, oh wait, he can! Jackass.

"Time for shower then bed, Roxy." He sweetly muttered in my ear and then licked it.

Trembling with disgust, I begrudgedly moved my legs as he released his claw like grip on my shoulders. Standing up, I looked at the floor with my hands rubbing up and down my arm as my levels of comfort still decreased. If I ever get comfortable, somebody slap the shit out of me. Wait, nobody knows you're here dumbass.

A hand wrapped around my waist as he laughed at my discomfort.

"Is somebody cold? Don't worry, in the shower I will warm you up real good." He smirked as he brought me closer to his side.

Literally joined hip to hip, well, technically his hip to my waist due to his abnormally large height. What did he eat, growth steroids?! I feel so small and inferior to him due to my failed escape attempt. Never underestimate him. Walking down the moonlit corridor, we stopped at a bronze door.

He stepped forward, releasing me from his hold of bruises yet to come, and opened the door. The bathroom was an average size with aqua blue and navy blue walls. The whole bathroom looked brand new as the paint overtook my sense of smell.

"You haven't even seen the bedroom yet you're wide eyed. This'll be fun watching you be amazed." He chuckled.

My cheeks flushed red as I realised I had been caught. I'd been expecting motel worthy bathrooms, not clean and fresh ones. Thinking about my circumstances, I decided it was best if I didn't look at the design and rather the escape routes. A hand tugged me so I fell on the toilet seat bum first as he began to take my socks off.

Wanting him to leave, I complied as I remained frozen to avoid his eyes glinted with adoration. His hands left my ankles and trailed up my legs towards my - Oh shit! Frantically, I pushed him away with as much force as I could and curled up on the toilet seat and hugged my knees.

"P-pl-please don't. I can remove my clothes and shower by myself. Leave me alone." I trembled as thoughts of his hands lingered on my mind.

He began to smirk as he looked in my eyes filled with humour until he saw the tears streaming down my face. Gently, he lifted up his right hand and removed my arms from my chest. With my arms resting by my sides, he delicately wiped my salty tears from my blushed cheeks and sucked on his thumb. He looked back at me with a glint of playfulness as his eyes lit up.

"I didn't know tears could be so tasty. I learn new things everyday. Soon, I will taste every liquid of yours." He said seductively.

Hold up a minute, seductively!? What a delusional bastard. Cringing at his latest touch, I tried to move away from his presence of torture. His hands once again were placed on my thighs, holding me in place.

"If you don't comply, I will take you right here. I have been restraining myself for a long time so don't defy my orders." He whispered harshly in my ear.

Orders? Bitch go buy a slave and get a sex doll. Fearing for my innocence and wanting to preserve it for a less delusional man, I decided to go along with it.

Remaining still and emotionless, I stared at a blank wall and imagined my life if none of this shit happened. My boyfriend would give me back hugs and peppery kisses on my neck while I wore his shirt and baked cookies. We would spend all day together and go for a walk. We would share an ice cream and give Eskimo kisses to each other.

A clearing of the throat brought me back to reality as the epiphany of horror stood before me. I was fully undressed and the cold nipped at my skin, leaving goosebumps. At least he hasn't touched me yet. Jinxed it.

A hand grasped mine as he pulled me in the shower and closed the glass door. Cold water hit my back, causing me to jump back. Bumping into his body, I recoiled back to the blue wall, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"I didn't know you wanted me that bad. Don't worry, our wedding will be soon, love."

He hugged me from behind, making me feel his manhood rub against my back. Oh god no. This shit ain't real. I'm in bed and my mum and dad are both giving me goodnight kisses. I could feel panic take over me as I began to shake violently. Get me out, get me out. Dear God, please save me from this madman. I'm sorry I cursed in your name. Hands began to shake me as his words became background noises. I... can't... breathe.

Black spots hit my vision. This is too much. Somebody save me.

... Nobody will save me, as the world is a very selfish place.