S2C10: Pinkie Promise

Começar do início

    "I didn't wake you up, did I? I'm sorry if I did. I tried to be gentle and quiet." I apologized.

    "No, you didn't wake me up." He said softly. "Just had another nightmare. Decided since you were up so I thought you would need to leave soon"

    "You didn't have to get up for me. I know you're exhausted, baby. You should try and rest today, okay? I promise I'll be back tonight. I'm not letting you go through this alone." I sat next to him and lightly ran my thumb over his cheek. "Don't worry about cooking, I'll have Irene bring you something later."

    "You don't need to do that."

    "Baby, you just worry about feeling better. I know it's hard, I know you love your sister. You need to try to pick yourself up. I'm sure your aunt won't be that terrible to her." I explained. "I know she's not a great person, but please trust that she'll be okay. I know she will get a hold of you the second she can."

    "Babe..."

    "Please..."

    "Okay, I'll try to relax..." He surrendered.

    "Good," I said with a smile and a small kiss to his forehead. "I have to get ready. Do you remember if I left the tie top blue outfit here? I kind of want to wear that today."

    "If it is, it should be in your closet." He answered.

    "Thanks, hun." I ran into the room to look for the outfit but couldn't. "I guess I left it at the dorm..."

    I looked through my clothes but couldn't find anything to wear.

    "Hey, bestest boyfriend in the world!" I yelled out of the room.

    "In my closet." He said back in an annoyed voice telling me he knew what I wanted.

    "Thank you, baby."

    "Yeah, yeah. Just bring it back!" I giggled at his tone and went to his closet to get my favorite hoodie that he had.

    "I will, pinkie promise!"

    I went out to meet with him in the kitchen to say goodbye.

    "Love you." He said lovingly, the sadness still audible in his voice.

    "Hey, I love you more than anything, remember that, okay?" I said, earning a weak smile and nod from him. "I promise I will be back tonight."

    I didn't want to leave him. Now was a time when he needed someone more than anything. That burning feeling you get when you miss someone will eat at me all day. I pulled out my phone while on my way to the YG Entertainment building to text Irene to ask her to do me the favor of taking lunch to him. I made sure to explain everything that happened and she agreed to help out. I made sure to ask if it were okay if she had his code if he was asleep or not home, and he agreed. I know my baby's taken care of for now, I can relax...

    It didn't take long, but knowing he was okay enough and taken care of, I was able to fall asleep easily.

~~

    Finally made it home. I heaved a sigh and put the code into the keypad. There were no lights on so I assumed he was in bed. Until I got in and noticed the living room light on. I walked in expecting him but found Irene watching a movie.

    "Hey, he didn't seem so good when I got here and really didn't eat much, so I figured I should stay and keep an eye on him. He's sleeping right now, actually just went to bed." She explained.

    "Thank you so much, Irene," I said with relief. "Is all the food put away?"

    "Yeah, I just put them wherever they would fit in the fridge. I hope that was okay."

    "That's fine. I just like to keep my house clean. I'll organize it later." I said sitting next to her.

    "Your house, huh?" She giggled.

    "We've been calling it our house for a while now."

    "You guys really are in love."

    "We have spent a lot of time together. He's sweet and caring.He would do anything to make the people around him smile. I always feel safe in his arms." I could feel the stupid smile spread on my face again. "He's the one that makes me think of settling."

    "Well, I will leave you to your husband. I'm gonna get back to the dorm." She said as she got up. "Keep me updated, okay? I feel bad for him."

    "Of course."

    She left and I made sure everything was in order before getting ready for bed. As I stood there by the bed, I looked to my boyfriend who was now lying asleep in our bed. I neatly folded his hoodie and laid it on his dresser, and then stripped off my clothes minus my panties and put on one of his oversized shirts, and then crawled into bed next to him. He could sense that I was there and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and let myself melt into him as my consciousness faded and my mind drifted off to sleep.

    I love you, Y/n. No matter what happens, I'm here for you. Nothing can change that. Ever.

Season 3 coming soon...

This book is doing really well. So for that thank you. I hope you guys enjoy and wait patiently for Season 3.