CHAPTER 35

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Abhi's POV!

After seeing her faint with all the books. She explained how she fainted! I started laughing at her. She's too cute then.

After that, we came to know that we both are locked here. While talking, she said

Oh my god.. Here, there is no landline too to call someone in this type of emergencies.

That's when I remembered about emergency exit and we both went down stairs through emergency exit.

We tried to open the canteen door. But it was locked. So we are officially locked here! Just great!

And guess what she said at that time, she said she's hungry! To be honest, I'm also hungry.

She went and searched milk packet to prepare tea ignoring me. As usual I used my ordering tone to get tea from her. And it worked.

That's when I got the doubt that is she really know how to prepare tea! As like I guessed, she said the wrong procedure. I nodded my head disbelievingly at her! And asked her to move, I started preparing!

Abhi! You're going to suffer after your marriage too!

I mentally thought. After that she got involved in her damn notes. I felt really boring. I tried to make convo with her but she's stubborn in making that damn notes for seminar.

So I thought not to disturb her and I lye down there. Soon sleep enveloped me.

After sometime, I felt someone ruffling my hair. Usually dadi only do this to me. But it stopped within seconds. I asked dadi to continue.

Then it clicked me, I'm not in home ryt? I opened my eyes and saw no one near me. Chashmish is near her notes.

Maybe I dreamt🙄!

I got up and asked her what's the time then. She told that the time is 9 and puru, sarala ma will be worried. I agreed with her.

Even dadi and bulz also will be worried about me. I asked her whether she got any idea or not.

Instead she said she's hungry. Even me too. She walked to kitchen. I stopped her. She said she's going to cook.

What's she even doing when she didn't even know how to prepare tea!?

I mocked her. As usual, she get offended and told she's gonna cook no matter what. So I put one condition that I'll choose the ingredients.

There are two reasons are there! One is, I don't want to risk as she may add anything and everything. And second is, if she took by herself means, she'll empty the bread and eggs. And if I give her means, I can save some for cook later incase if she did something inedible..

She agreed with me. I don't believe her in cooking so I stood there watching her. She asked me to go out but I didn't. She even pushed me but all in vain. Thanks to my workout💪!

She tried to took something from shelf. I think it's pepper. I guess I forget to give her.

Not bad! She too knows the ingredient!

As usual I mocked her for her height. And she get offended again and said that she don't want my help.

Within minutes, the containers started falling on her head. I quickly pulled her to floor. I asked her is she okay or not.

She's okay! Thank god!

Then only I saw the position of us. Oops! I'm in top of her! Abhi.... You're getting yourself into trouble. You decided not to interfere in her. Now see!