CHAPTER 27

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Thank you for the votes and comments!

Sorry for the late update! I'm quite busy with my studies!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!

Abhi's POV!!

What the hell happened to puru!! Why he is acting like a stranger and ignoring me!! It has been damn two weeks from my b'day! And it has been the same damn 2 weeks since he ignoring me!

And like putting salt to my wounds, this chashmish also avoids me. They both didn't came to college for 3 days after my b'day. I thought that may be to care sarla ma more. But they neither attend my calls nor reply my messages.

To my surprise and shock, they both chatted with Mickey daily. Didn't purab irked by him at beginning?!

Purab literally ran from me whenever I tried to talk with him. This chashmish na! She ran to purab or others whenever I saw her alone. How can she? Isn't she said that she can't resist herself from being with me!?

I don't know! I don't have a single idea why they become like this! Have I done something wrong?! But the worst is I didn't remember anything about my 'wrong doings' to which why they ignores me!?

Today is Friday! I'm going to ask him about what the hell I did wrong! In these 20 years, he didn't even get angry on me. But what now?

I saw him standing under the tree near playground with chashmish. Their faces are worried and disturbed. Something is definitely wrong!

"Purab!!" I called him. He turned and tried to walk passing me.

"Purab! Stop! I want to talk with you!" I said. He snapped at me and then turned to chashmish and then to me. Again he started walking forward.

"Pragya! If you don't mind, please give us a minute." I said staring at her eyes. She saw me with open mouth. I know why! I didn't called her by her name till now! And now too I hate calling her by that name. But I don't have any option that too in front of puru. And the anger and hurt by her behavior for the past two weeks didn't help me either.

"Baby! Wait there. I'll come." Purab said calmly. She nodded but pleaded something with her eyes to purab. Then she left.

"What abhi?" He asked me like I'm a stranger to him.

"What are you doing puru? What happened to you?" I asked him as calm as I could. His eyes shows hurt, disappointment, anger, etc.. Mixed emotions.

"What I have done? And what happened to me! Nothing! I'm okay!" He said tried to bottling up his feelings.

"That's what I'm asking! What have I done! That you two were ignoring me to the hell!!!!" I yelled unable to control my emotions.

"Nothing abhi! Leave it!" He said and again started walking.

"Purab please! What's going on in ur mind! Please tell me! Please you too don't leave me like others. You are like my own brother. My family! I can't tolerate ur ignorance puru. If you are angry on me. Just hit me, yell at me, beat me. Do whatever you want. But please don't avoid me!!" I asked trying to choke back my tears.

Silence! For 2 mins!

Neither he nor I said anything!

*thud*