Chapter 12

I woke up determined to find out the truth. I wanted no needed to know what really happened and what she is thinking. I look to my left to see Daniel fast asleep. I kiss his cheek and get out of bed ready to start my hunt.

I quickly put my clothes on and went to the kitchen to eat. After I was finished eating my delicious meal I went to Amanda's bedroom and opened it where I saw her and the wolf fast asleep. I roll my eyes at them and walk to Amanda's side.

Aww how cute, she's in a deep sleep. Well to bad! I grab a side pillow and I whack it on her head. She doesn't wake up and continues to fall asleep. I frown. I run down to the kitchen and grab some ice and I run back upstairs. I run to Amanda and poor it down her top.

She wakes up screaming and Jack wakes up growling. As soon as he sits up to guard Amanda I grab the pillow and whack him in the face which pushes him back to the bed. He growls loudly.

"Well maybe next time you should actually wake up when I hit you with a pillow." I say with sass and look to Amanda.

"I expect you in the living room in four minutes." I say to Amanda and start to walk out when she calls me back.

"Can I sleep for a bit more?" She asks me sleepily.

I growl at her in a human way.

"No" I say to her and I walk out.

I wait for her and when she finally comes into the living room I gesture for her to sit down on a couch.

I look at my nails waiting for her to say something.

"Sweetie why am I here." My eyes flash to hers.

"It's Luna to you." A familiar voice interrupts us. I turn to see Daniel in just his boxers. I smile at him and see Amanda drooling. I scoff in disgust. She turns to see me looking at her and she looks away.

"Honey, I have to deal with something so can I talk to you later?" I ask Daniel from where I was sitting. He nods and comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving us.

"So Amanda,' I twirl a piece of my hair. "Do you know why you are here?" I ask her 'sweetly'. She shakes her head at me.

I nod unsurprised.

"Well Amanda, you are here because you lied to me." I let that piece of information sink in. Amanda just stares at me. Okay that's it I have had enough of this. I lean forward.

"Why did you lie?" I ask her. She gulps.

"Because you wouldn't understand." She says without looking at me.

"Understand that the reason why your husband, my father, was murdered was because some stupid wolf who was your mate?" I huff. "Let me guess he was also the reason why my brother was killed?" She doesn't say anything which gave me my answer.

"Why?" I question her angrily.

"He didn't like the thought that I had kids with someone else." She whispers. I growl angrily.

"So why didn't he kill me?" I question her. She looks at me happily.

"Because you look like him." That comment flares up my anger.

"I don't look like him!" I scream and then I take a deep breath. "So if I didn't look like him?" I ask her.

"He would have killed you." She answers with a shrug.We hear a deathly dangerous growl echo around the house. Ignoring it I turn to a now pale Amanda.

"And that didn't upset you?" I ask her. She shrugs again.

"I could have more kids if I wanted to." I growl angrily. This was not my mother. Just as I was about to say something Daniel walks in with Jack. Jack was being held up by the neck with Daniel strangling him. I put a hand on Daniel's back which calms him down.

I turn to question Jack.

"Why did you kill my brother?" I question him. He gasps for air as Daniel lets his go and he collapses onto the ground. I could hear Amanda wailing behind us. Jack points to Amanda.

"She asked me to." He says. My eyes widen as I turn to Amanda.

"Amanda?" She doesn't say anything to me.

"Why?" I ask Jack.

"She said he looked to much like his father. It's not my fault that he died. She wanted him to." He says. I freeze as I let that information sink in.

"What do you mean?" Daniel questions for me, looking at me in worry and concern.

"She came to the war, that's how I knew that she was my mate. I was willing to keep your father alive," he says to me. "But she told me that he had hurt her and she didn't want him so I killed him to protect my mate. Then she told me to kill your brother since he looked like him." He finishes. It was deathly quiet in the house. I turn to look at Amanda who was shaking.

"Explain." I say to her. She rolls her eyes at me.

"He looked so weak at the war and he looked so ugly. What would people think if he came back? He looked ugly like dirt. That would have created a bad image for us." She says as if I actually cared about what she thought.

I shake my head at her. I turn to Daniel.

"Kill her." I say and I turn away from the room. Just before I leave I turn to Jack. "You may live." I smile at him. Even though he killed my family it wasn't his fault. He thought he was protecting his mate and we all know how much a mate means to a werewolf.

"What's going to happen to you?" I ask Jack as we hear Amanda screaming. Jack winces as another one of Amanda's screams piece the air. We walk to the kitchen.

"I hope The moon goddess will be kind enough to give me a second chance mate." He says and smiles. I sit on a stool as we wait for Daniel to return. When he does he is covered in blood.

"She's dead." He says to me and the he looks down at himself.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says. I nod at him and I decided to go take a nap. I tell Jack if he needed anything I was in my room and he nodded at me. I go into the bedroom and fall on the bed while hearing the shower on. I smile and go to sleep. Happy that at least part of the bad was over.

-----

Hey guys it's Katskitty! So did you like the chapter? >:)
What were your thoughts?

Haha anyway if you guys could could you please check out my other book "RED"?

Until next time.

Happy reading:)

~Katskitty