Chapter 7

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a week. Here's chapter 7!

Lilly stares at Daniel with wide eyes. She was scolding herself internally for not understanding when to keep her mouth shut especially with the werewolves. She wanted to hit herself on the head for not being smarter with her situation but she couldn't help it. The werewolf was so overbearing and he always got under her skin. His every action and move made her very weary and very frustrated because she wasn't able to act out. 

She knew she didn't love the werewolf that was in front of her. Love was earned not something to be forced or begged for and here was the werewolf in front of her both forcing and begging her to love him back and that was not how it worked. She didn't know how else to tell him. She also didn't understand the werewolf bond. For her it was always to meet someone, grow a connection and then find love later on. For Daniel it was love at first sight. 

Lilly didn't like the position she has now been put in. Her mother was no help, she loved the attention she got for the monsters whearas Lilly was content with a simple, non-monstrous life. She just wanted Daniel to understand where she was coming from. She knew it was a long shot but she hoped that he would be able to let her go. He loved her and she wanted nothing to do with him. 

She has always invisioned herself with a man who she could find comfort a love, the man she could always tell her troubles to and the man who would shower her with love and affection every day. She just wanted a man that would dedicated and invest his time and love into her and she would do the same. Not have a werewolf threatening to rape her if she did't say it back. That was not love- that was an obsession. 

She was sure about one thing, the feelings she felt towards this werewolf- although confusing due to the mate bond. This was not love. This was far from love and if Lilly had been more sure of anything in this world, this would be the one thing she could say with all of the confidence in the world. She just hoped she had the strength to tell the werewolf exactly how she felt. 

She felt anger towards the werewolf with black eyes staring down at her. Him and his kind were the soul reason that her family was torn apart. She would never get to see her dad again and that was only thanks to the monsters. Her mother was now apart of them. She didn't know if it was against her will or if it was voluntary. She was a pretty good actor if this was willing. 

Daniel stared at her with his nostrils flared. He was angry with her but he didn't want to hurt his beautiful mate. He wanted to mate her and show her that no other man could ever compare to her but she would not stop resisiting his every wish and that infuriated him to no end. He was waiting for her answer and his wolf was becoming restless. 

Lilly didn't know how to bring it up to him. What could she say? That she didn't love him and feel this magical bond that he felt? Well she did but she didn't feel it to to the extent that he clearly felt it. She just tried and it had brought out the dangerous side of the wolf. She didn't feel comforted, she felt trapped. She needed an escape. 

She wanted to speak her mind but she didn't want to get into more trouble. She just wanted her life to be simple once more. 

Daniel had enough. He was done waiting and needed to hear what his mate had to say. He lets out a ferocious growl, one that sparks fear within Lilly to the core. She was frightened and knew that if she pushed him too far she would surely be dead by morning. Not that it was a bad idea but she wanted to see if she could beat the monsters. 

"Mate," Daniel growls out. Lilly whimpers from the anger that was laced in his voice. She wanted to crawl into a hole and never deal with him again. "I am not lying, I will mate you. Tell me that you love me," to prove his point he moves his right hand and trails it over to her shoulder blade. He starts to move the sleeve away from her skin.