Chapter 8

Hey guys! Yay I finally have 10K reads so I'm really happy:) I'll try to make this a nice long chapter and sorry for not posting sooner just came back from Camp yesterday so I'm a bit tired, and also I've been having boy problems to I've been busy. Here's chapter 8:

Previously on chapter 7:

This is just wrong. I cannot be in love with someone like him.

I put both my hands over my heart, trying to get my breathing under control. All the lights and colours stared swirling together.

I couldn't make any correct object from what I could see. I dizzily fell to the ground everything in slow motion.

I couldn't hear and I couldn't see properly. I could hear someone faintly screaming "Lilly!" Over and over In my brain.

I heard a faint bang before I heard someone say "I love you" and with that I welcomed myself back Into the darkness and might I say I have been here so many times it's now like home

Chapter 8:

Where am I? I kept thinking over and over.

I could faintly hear Amanda sobbing and Daniel trying to get me to wake up. Why was I so dizzy? " Lilly" I could hear my name being called repeatedly.

I groaned my head was pounding and I just wanted to be sick. My hearing all of a sudden got a lot better and I could hear I was In a hospital or something because I could hear the heartbeat monitor going.

I slowly opened my eyes but shut them again due to the light being so bright that it hurt my eyes. "It's okay baby. Open your eyes."

I could hear Daniel cooing softly in my ear. He started to run my stomach and make soothing noises to get me to call down.

I could feel my body shaking. In fear or cold I have no idea.

I managed to finally open my eyes and I looked around. Yep I was in a hospital room the same one as when I first met Daniel in.

I heard Daniel sigh in relief. He hugged me tight and kept whispering to himself "she's okay, she's okay, she's gonna be alright" in that moment I Remembered what previously happened.

The kissing,me thinking I fell for him. Maybe I did maybe I didn't.

I don't know how I feel about him but I now know it's not hate anymore. I then noticed the Daniel was lying underneath me and his chest was my pillow.

I snuggled more into him since it was slightly cold and then I wanted to sleep. Daniel, sensing I was tired ordered Amanda and Jack to leave even though they haven't said anything and he whispered into my ear "go to sleep baby, I'll be right here" even though I didn't want to trust him I complied hoping that someone out there will explain what was going on.

-🌸-

I could feel something moving behind me. I couldn't smell that disgusting scent that hospitals normally have so I know I know we are back in our room.

I opened my eyes and I could see Daniel in front of me sleeping. He looked so innocent and less scary when he is awake.

Maybe he is like that with me only. I started tracing he's defined 8 pack while staring at he's face.

I could see slight stubble running along he's cheek and he strong looking cheekbones. I heard a slight chuckle which I got brought out of my thoughts.

I looked further up and I could see Daniels beautiful eyes staring back at me looking at me curiously. "What are you doing?" He asked huskily.

I didn't know what to say "I was...thinking?" I finished lamely. "While touching my face and chest?" He asked amused.

"It's a new thing" I nodded hoping he would believe but the way he was looking at me amused I could tell he didn't believe me. "It's okay baby, I know I'm hot" he smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes he has to much of an ego for he's own good. Are all males like this? I sighed.

I needed my questions answered and I needed it now. Daniel frowned "what's wrong?" I looked him in the eye hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"We need to talk. I have questions and I need answers" Daniel nodded and sat up putting me in between he's leg while I lean on he's back. "Alright what do you want to know" I turned around to face him.

"Why do I feel so safe around you?" He looked me in the eye. "It's because we are mates. Even if you don't accept me fully" pain flashed through he's eyes but he quickly masked it "you know deep down that Ill protect you from everything and anything" he finished looking down quietly.

It was then I knew he might be a monster but he was my monster no one else's. I leaned down towards he's lips and I looked him in the eye he looked at me curiously. I gave him a soft peck on the lips and pulled away. He gave me a growl of happiness. " I accept you as my mate and alpha"

---------

That's all for chapter 8! I'm so happy I hope you enjoyed it.and....

Happy reading!
~Katskitty