"Sounds fun!" I say and set the plates on the table. Harry sits down and digs in, drenching his pancakes with syrup. Zayn is asleep on the couch again, and Louis and Niall are still asleep so I sit down with Harry and eat breakfast.

Niall's POV

I slowly wake up and am greeted by the bright morning sun shining into my eyes. I squint and flip onto my side, away from the light. Louis' arms adjust and squeeze me tighter and I snuggle closer, breathing in his rich pine sent. A smile forms on his lips, as well as mine.

He mumbles something still asleep, and his eyebrows crease together. A frown replaces his beautiful smile and he whines, "No." His breathing becomes heavy and beads of sweat form at his hairline.

He must be having a nightmare. I carefully bring my hand to his face and caress his cheek, trying to sooth him. He shakes his head slightly and murmurs another panicked "no".

"Louis," I call softly. I kiss his temple, letting my lips linger on his soft skin.

"It's ok, Boo-Bear."

He seems to have snapped out of his nightmare and his face is relaxed again. I kiss his cheek and snuggle into him. His breath slows and soon, shallow snores are escaping his mouth. I smile in triumph as I realize I was able to coax him out of his nightmare.

He murmurs, still asleep, "Don't leave."

I'm confused as to why he'd think I'd leave but respond, "I'll never leave you."

I stay with him for twenty minutes until my stomach can't wait any longer to eat and I gently wake him up to come downstairs with me.

"Louis," I whine when he refuses to get up.

He squints open his eyes. "What?" he grumbles in a sexy morning voice. Wait...did I just call it sexy!?! Bad Niall! No!

"Wake up!"

He mumbles something incoherent and buries his face in his pillow. I let out a huff and decide to take action. I get out of bed and rip the sheets off of him, causing him to jump and fly off the bed, landing with a painful thud on the wooden floor.

"NIALL!!!" he angrily screams at me but I just smirk at him. As he scurries to his feet I turn and sprint for my life. I bump into the wall and clammer down the stairs with him right on my tail. On the last step he catches me around the waist and we tumble to the ground.

Liam comes rushing from the living room with a confused, worried expression.

"Are you okay?"

I laugh and nod my head excitedly. Louis' frown turns into a smirk as he lets out a chuckle.

"Gotcha," Louis says with a wink. As I open my mouth to retort some stupid response, he defiantly walks into the living room for breakfast. I huff and follow him, taking a seat in front of the biggest pile of pancakes.

Louis sits next to me and it seems as if Zayn just woke up for the second time. He comes strolling in and sits across from us, as Harry and Liam sit back down, even though the already ate.

I dive into my delicious breakfast, giddy from the episode with Louis.

Liam says, "So I got an email from Uncle Si."

"What did he say?" Louis asks, with a flash of concern that he quickly covers up.

"He said that in a couple days we'll have some visitors."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I ask skeptically.

"I hope it's good," he smiles. "Maybe it's our families, or fans that won some contest."

Both those ideas sound appealing to me. I shrug indifferently and take another bite of fluffy pancake.

"I'm going out with Cassy in an hour to the water park. You lot can tag along if you'd like," Harry invites.

"Really?" I exclaim, excitement already coursing through my veins.

Harry nods. "Yeah, she said it was ok." A second thought passes his mind, "And even if she hadn't said it was okay, I would have invited you anyways." He smiles.

"Well," Liam says, "That sounds fun. We don't have anything else to do so why not?"

"YES!" I jump out of my chair and dance around the room. Louis laughs and joins me, making complete fools of ourselves.

"Well, let's get ready!" Zayn ushers.

Just before everyone disperses, Liam says, "I just realized that we never did that twitcam we planned yesterday."

"I guess we can do it later," Louis says.

"Yeah, good idea."

I sprint up the stairs, excited for the water park.

Louis' POV

Just before heading up to get ready, Liam pulls me aside.

"I've noticed you've been acting off a bit lately. Are you okay?"

I nod quickly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I flash him a fake smile. Thoughts of Niall creep into my brain.

He looks at me quizzically. "You snapped at me the other morning..."

I remember that and guilt instantly floods through me. "Li, I'm sorry. I was just really tired and I hadn't slept well. I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

He smiles. "It's ok, I understand." I feel better that he accepted my apology.

"If you need to talk to me about anything, you know I'm here for you," he assures. I nod and say, "I know. You're a good friend, Li."

He claps my shoulder like my grandpa used to do and walks off. I let out a stressed huff, glad he didn't further question anything. But now that we're on good terms, I have one less thing to worry about.

-----

Author's note

How do you like the story so far? I feel bad...I never have time to write anymore. :(( but i promise i'll try!!!