Chp 23-The Start of the Search

Next chapter's up!!! Hope you enjoy! Read, comment, vote , and enjoy! And I was thinking about doing an update when a certain amount of votes has been reached. Like next update when I get 200 votes. Just an idea!

-----

Louis' POV

I wake up with a raging headache, and my vision is blurry. Unaware of my surroundings, my heart speeds up and I desperately look around. I blink my eyes repeatedly and I realize that I'm trapped in the back of a car. Suddenly I'm not so hungover and I let out a strangled sound which causes the driver to cast me a sickening look.

"Good to see you're awake," he says, sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

"Who are you?" I demand in a scratchy voice.

"You mean you don't recognize me?" the man asks, feigning hurt.

My eyebrows knot together in confusion. "Should I?"

"Take a good look, Tomlinson," he spits out in a certain voice that causes the hair down my spine to stand up. I catch a glimpse of his reflection in the rear view mirror. That face...

"No...no no no no. NO!!!" I scream, realizing who he is.

He just chuckles.

"LET ME OUT!" I claw the windows, kick the door, anything to escape from this horrible man.

"Screaming won't do you any well."

"You BASTARD!" I hiss.

"Calling me names won't do you any well either," he tosses back casually.

I shut up and focus my energy on doing something productive. I realize that I have my phone. As discretely as possible, I fish it from my pocket and dial the first person that comes to mind.

"Come on pick up, pick up," I mutter to myself. The call ends. Niall hung up on me. Doom starts to enclose me and it feels like the car is shrinking.

"No, no no no, don't do this to me Niall."

I call again. He picks up.

"Niall..." I whisper.

"Louis? What is it?" I hear the concern in his voice.

"A man...I'm in his car-" the reception weakens and the line fuzzes.

I keep talking, hoping he can hear me, "He took me, I don't know where we're going."

"What are you up to back there?" the man interrupts me. He glances back before I can hide my phone.

Suddenly, the car swerves to the right and stops so fast the tires squeak.

The man lunges back and tackles me.

"You little shit!" He jeers.

"Louis!?" I hear Niall's voice.

"Louis!"

"Hmph-nhu...hll-" the man muffles a hand over my mouth, trying to hang up the phone. He snatches the phone from my hand.

I bite his palm as hard as I can, drawing blood. "Fuck!" he exclaims. I grab the phone.

"Help me!!" I plead.

The man and I tussle about the back seat, throwing punches and kicks. Before I register what's happening, his arm swings back. I hear the crack of his fist to my face before I feel the pain. I let out a bloodcurdling scream and pass out sprawled across the seats.

***

Harry's POV

John strides across the room after talking with Johannah, and explains the plan.