*~🎂Bonus Chapter🎂~*

Start from the beginning

"Well ummmm...... it is from the sea and...." She gave me the 'seriously' look.  "Kimo...shei.  It was from our kingdom." 

"The crystals." Mivozene spoke up.

"Huh?" Kaisa looked where my brother was.

"You know crystals from the sea."  She shook her head.  There must of not been any where she is from.  "What do you mean?  Are you saying you never seen any?  Well the necklace is made from a shard of those crystals near our kingdom.  There is a crystal forest everyone knows.  It is practically sacred."

"Not everyone goes around the sea fighting for the seas, Mivozene!"Kaisa stressed out his name annoyed with how he was acting.  But who could blame her, well at least I couldn't.

"So what are you going to do today, Atlantic?" I jump in pulling the fighting stance between both them off.

"Nothing to do with water, that is for sure."

"Awww, I should of gave you a water bottle for a present!"

"Do not.  Melody already did that and to say the least, I was not pleased."  Bravo Melody.  I congratulate you very much.  "She came earlier with.... others." I already knew she was talking about Seivon.  Ahhh Seivon.  I all of the sudden felt giddily and joyful.  What happiness filled me.

"Maybe you should see you parents?"  Her parents?  I looked over at Mivozene for answers.

"What?  Why?"

"You have not seem them in awhile.  It might be good for you."

"Or you just want to see them and you think it would be strange if only you went.  I get it you like talking to my parents which is not weird at all.  Go ahead and see them." I mean he did go to her kingdom with our parents when he was younger to get him prepared for the crown. 

"School?" Kaisa asked ridiculously.

"You think I really care about that?" The only reason I care about it is Seivon.

"Okay see you!" Kaisa waved him off so innocently and happily.  My brother was staring at her blankly as he slowly walked towards the door as if he was waiting for something.  Kaisa kept waving as he stopped at the door.

"This is when you are suppose to say 'Wait I am coming with you!'

"Well this mermaid won't." She crossed her arms annoyed with how he is acting.  Why does she even put up with him?  If I was her I would be like no I am going and you gotta deal with it.  Mivozene walked near us to reason, but before he did I thought of something.

"Come on Atlantic, we are going to be late.  We can leave Mivo here.  He probably will not destroy anything."