Dreams, Scars, and Niall Horan

About 50 votes and I'll update the next chapter!

Chapter 13

"Scar...Scarlett." a voice whispered. My body my jostled around, but due to fear I kept my eyes shut. 

"Scarlett Marie!" it bellowed. My eyes snapped open. "Finally, you're awake." 

"Niall?" I squinted at the Irish boy. "Oh, thank God." I gasped and clung onto him. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tight. 

"Are you okay? You were screaming and kicking the wall. I was so scared." he mumbled into my neck. 

"Yeah, it was just a dream." I sighed and fell into him. "What time is it?" 

"About 2 in the morning." he answered. 

"So, I didn't wake you up to come with me to get pizza?" I questioned. 

"Babe, if you wanted pizza I definitely would have come." he chuckled. I cracked a smile. "So, why were you going insane?" 

"I had this dream that I woke up and wanted food. So I tried to get you to come, because you know, you're my food buddy. But you would get up, so I went alone to the grocery across the street. It was so creepy, I felt like I was in some horror movie. Anyway, I wanted a pizza and someone got it for me but I didn't look at their face. And when I did turn around to look at them, they were gone. As soon as I started walking back to the hotel, my father found me and stuffed me into his trunk. I guess that's why I was kicking the wall." I explained. He nodded and pulled away to look at my face. 

"You're shaking. Like really bad." he said, holding onto my shoulders. "And you're sweating." he wiped his hand on his boxers. 

I looked down, only now realizing he was half naked, coddling me as I sweat, shake, cry, and look overall disgusting. 

"You can go back to sleep now, Niall. I'm fine." I lied. He studied my face then shook his head. 

"No, you're sleeping with me tonight. I'll be your personal dream catcher." he winked and jumped into my bed. He cheesed and patted the spot next to him. I laughed and climbed next to him, letting his arms pull me close. "I told you, I'd never let him get you." 

With that, I fell asleep. Completely safe and loved. 

Notice, I said loved.

Yes, I'm falling in love with Niall James Horan.

~*~