🥀Chapter Three🥀

The Hangout

──────〔✿〕──────

Amy's POV

Friday, Present Day

     It's dark.

     Pitch black.

     I can't see anything.

     I don't even know where I am. All I could do is just stare into the darkness, and I felt scared. DEEPLY scared. I couldn't even summon my hammer, which made me even more afraid.

     "Amy." I heard someone say. I kept shifting my head around.

     "Who's there?" I asked. My eyes then finally spotted a figure, standing in the dark. As I walked closer to them, the light started to clear. It eventually revealed the hedgehog, which you all probably guessed was Sonic.

     And it WAS him. I was shocked, but I felt safe.

     "Sonic." Happiness grew in me as I ran over and hugged him.

     "I'm so happy to see you." I said enthusiastically. I laid my head on his shoulder in relief that he was here. But... something was off... as if he wasn't the Sonic I knew.

     He didn't smile.

     His voice and mood was plain.

     He didn't hug me back.

     And... he... he didn't call me 'Ames'.

     That was a major hint that it wasn't him. It wasn't the fastest hedgehog himself. I lifted my head as my smile turned into a frown.

     "Sonic," I asked, "are you okay?"

     He chuckled, in a weird way.

     "Oh Amy," he replied, "what makes you think that I'm okay?" His fur then started to turn a darker color, and his eyes turned from green to black. During this, he had dark navy blue smoke around him, lifting Sonic off the ground. I kept taking steps back until he stopped in mid-air, looking at me with a death stare.

     Wait... I feel like I have seen Sonic in this form before. But I can't remember where and when.

     "You broke me." he said to me in a deep voice.

     "W-what?"

     "You took the one thing away from me that made me happy." he nearly yelled, slowly flying over to me.

     "S-sonic, if this is about chilidogs then it's a lame topic to argue on." I said to him, still taking steps back. He then all of a sudden grabbed me by my neck and held me in the air.

     "This isn't about chilidogs, Amy." he brought his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and hoped nothing worse would happen. "It's about something more important."

     I could feel Sonic's face moving towards mine.

     "Or should I say, SOMEONE more important." he whispered into my ear. He tightened his grip around my neck.

     I was about to scream when I opened my eyes... but I wasn't there anymore. I wasn't in the dark place anymore, with Sonic. I was in my room.

     It...it was a dream?

     All of it...?

     I don't know, but the good news is that it was all just a nightmare. And another good news is that TODAY IS MY HANGOUT DAY WITH SONIC! It's been a while since I've been to an amusement park. Like... hmm... 8 months? Yeah, 8 months ago. While I'm getting ready, I'm going to explain how AND why I decided to fall in love with Sonic in more detail. So let's go into a flashback.