🥀Chapter Eight🥀

Investigation

──────〔✿〕──────

Espio's POV

Wednesday, Present Day

     That mysterious person yesterday, it's the only thing that keeps going through my mind. Being at the Chaotix's Detective Agency won't help me find them. And it certainly won't help me with finding out more about Amy's nightmares. I think there is more to the story than just her being in 'danger'.

     Something that she is hiding and isn't telling me.

     I tried to look into this certain thing, but nope. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

     Unusual.

     There is only one being who has mastered the ability to understand the mind and can look into things related to dreams, nightmares, thoughts, and even memories. Only he can help me crack this.

     I wasn't going to ask him this favor just because I can't do anything about it, the reason is much more simple than the situation itself. Nightmares are a common thing that terrify people a lot. But the ones that are attached to Amy... those HAVE TO be something else.

     Since meeting at cafes is such a normal thing these days, I just KNEW Silver would be at 'Chao Coffee'; the place Amy and I met yesterday.

     And I am never wrong.

     The only thing I didn't know was that he was there with Blaze.

     I slightly smirked while watching the two from a distance.

     Heh, who knew a hog like him would come HERE for a hangout.

     Silver didn't really go around Mobius much when he's on patrol, but it turns out being with his best friend fits him more when going anywhere. Ever since the two said they'd seattle in for a while in our timeline, they've been quite more themselves lately.

     After they seemed to have their fun, Blaze got up and said her goodbyes before leaving. Silver waved back and then sat down as he used his powers to lift the strawberries off of his piece of cake and gave it to a few Chaos nearby.

 Silver waved back and then sat down as he used his powers to lift the strawberries off of his piece of cake and gave it to a few Chaos nearby